Traders' meet up in London

Sharky

Staff
Well it's been over almost 4 years since we last organised a meet up in London. I've met a lot of interesting members through these events, and always learn a thing or two, so it would be great to get a regular T2W catch-up going again and London seems to be the easiest place for folks to get to (and selfishly easy for me).

I'm thinking a Saturday maybe April 29th (bank holiday weekend) or May 6th, for drinks and food somewhere central.

Let me know if you're interested in coming along, and I'll try and organise something.

Well it's been over almost 4 years since we last organised a meet up in London. I've met a lot of interesting members through these events, and always learn a thing or two, so it would be great to get a regular T2W catch-up going again and London seems to be the easiest place for folks to get to (and selfishly easy for me).

I'm thinking a Saturday maybe April 29th (bank holiday weekend) or May 6th, for drinks and food somewhere central.

Let me know if you're interested in coming along, and I'll try and organise something.
Thank you for arranging this Sharky. At the moment, either date works fine. Just a note though that King Charles will not be able to attend on 6th as he will be getting ready to eat his Coronation Chicken :)

yes will come

Thank you for arranging this Sharky. At the moment, either date works fine. Just a note though that King Charles will not be able to attend on 6th as he will be getting ready to eat his Coronation Chicken :)
Oh yes, completely forgot about that minor event!

How about Saturday, May 13th?

I'd be interested. I'm at the SW edge of London. Transport could be a snag - can't walk much.
As @charles2 said - was there a meeting?