Traders jacket/ Coat

$od trading, Im going to set up a tailors running off cheap cotton jackets. Looks like I'll make a fortune!!

Yeah, but it's only us traders that think they look cool.

Everyone else thinks they're pizza delivery boys...

i can't believe there are none for sale on ebay, i'm with you BBB a glaring opportunity here, just need to find my sewing machine

Liffe Trading Jackets for sale

Having, worked on Liffe for 10 years, and being a trader for refco, I decided to venture into the selling of Liffe jackets, I have all trading jackets, from all the companies, Kyte,BZW, Refco, JPM just to name but a few, drop me an e-mail at [email protected], for the latest prices!!, I also have signed Barning Futures jackets,signed by the man himself "Nick Leeson"!!, email me for prices, we also stock all Liffe goodies!, let me know if anyone has any interest! :devilish:

How strange!!

Why did Nick sign his jacket? Did he do this before he was (in)famous, knowing he would be in the near future, or did you catch up with him while he was on the run? ;)

wasn't he in solitary for a long time? then he would have been
Nicky no Mates.

And just to be even more authentic.......

After you finish your days trading, you can wear your jacket in the pub, drink 17 pints of lager, chat up a group of dodgy looking Essex girls, go to the lap-dancing club, pick up an even dodgier looking bird (Note..apologies to any of T2W's female readers, just using the venacular, mate!), and take her home to your gaff in Chigwell in your brand new TVR.

Now that's trading!

(Innit?, Darren)