Traders in Norwich

pb

I'd like to set up a meeting (and hopefully regiular meetings thereafter) for active and passionate traders in or around Norwich. Anybody interesterd?

The main entry criteria is that you must be passionate about trading and not a casual observer. You must have a burning desire to go pro and make a living trading. The idea is that the members will be able to bounce ideas off each others and also act as a support group.

Not yet. Will wait to see if there are any more responders...

norwich traders

Can i book a place beats going to london?
send us an email of what you are trading and view longer term
thanks danny

Goleston

Hi,
I'll be visiting form the US and in the Goleston/Gt Yarmouth area , around June 2nd through to the 8th if you guys are getting together around that time frame.
Later Andy

'' Great idea '' and you have my full support , I'm also fed up commuting to London etc and will look forward to attending any planed meeting etc, and perhaps offer some possitive input based on my own actual experiences both good and bad...!

Please keep me up to date of your plans.

Your welcome to come to the drink in Cambridge tomorrow evening 7:00pm. See Cambridge social thread for location

Norwich traders

Hey guys, I'm an active trader in Norwich - only joined this site today but if you're still meeting...count me in!

Chris

If there are any Norwich traders out there, I'm online trading most nights - if you have skype and fancy chatting about trading while online....send me a message!

Chris

Serious trader.

I like to Joint the your club, I lives in Norwich and have some experience of trading, but I am more than passionate for trading.

:idea:
I'd like to set up a meeting (and hopefully regiular meetings thereafter) for active and passionate traders in or around Norwich. Anybody interesterd?

The main entry criteria is that you must be passionate about trading and not a casual observer. You must have a burning desire to go pro and make a living trading. The idea is that the members will be able to bounce ideas off each others and also act as a support group.

Ghostbusters

Anyone remember that scene in Ghostbusters I where the Environmental Dept. cut the power to the Ghostbusters Spook Containment. The doors fly open and one god-damned thing after another takes off into the streets.

Seems like that sometimes on here...

It's been a strange few days. :rolleyes:

Hi I`m near Halesworth. have you managed to arrange anything ?.. I would be interested in something like this,

Did the Norwich traders ever meet up? If not, shall we just set a date and time and see who turns up?

I've been trading full time for ten years and been a member here for over seven years but rarely post. I moved to Norwich in the last year so looking to make contact with any keen and/or full time traders around here.

A bit of background - I trade ER2/ES/YM mini futures on a 1 minute chart using set-ups based on divergence. I am a programmer as well as a trader and program most of my set-ups in Tradestsaion. Previously I traded NASDAQ stocks during the dotcom boom, automatic trading systems for futures during the high volatility periods of 2000-2003 and FOREX more recently. Now happy doing fully discretionary trading targeting 2-3 pts per day on ES or ER2.

Nice one shall we have a meet up in norwich sometime some to have chat about trading general goals ,views on markets FX commodities. In a quiet pub some where around norwich see who turns up?

I'm in Thorpe so am happy to meet up at 'The Town House' or somewhere more central if people prefer. Best evenings for me are Monday or Wednesday.

Good Dippers, I live about 12 miles south, anywhere suits me. Lets see if we can get some more!

Seems like traders in Norwich are still suffering and not interested, except for Dippers and me.
C'mon lets be avin you.!!!!!!