Traders in Argentina - Buenos Aires or Cordoba?

inggscap

Hola,

Just moved to Argentina and living in Cordoba but also travel to Buenos Aires regularly. Interested in meeting with any other forex, Gold, Oil or FTSE traders possibly.

Looking forward to hearing from any.
Brad

Hola,

Just moved to Argentina and living in Cordoba but also travel to Buenos Aires regularly. Interested in meeting with any other forex, Gold, Oil or FTSE traders possibly.

Brad

Not there yet but maybe next on list!
Been to BA a couple of times and Bariloche...great country..

Hola,

Brad

Hola,

I am curious, did you ever find anyone trading in Argentina?

Thanks,

Hi there waterboy,

Unfortunately not, though I am a trader who trades for myself so I lack the opportunities of meeting with fellow traders if I was in a trading office/firm. I'm currently back in Africa for a few months then heading back to Argentina, my spanish is better so hopefully I'll be able to get along more when I return. People there don't know English, or at least, very very little.

Hi there waterboy,

Unfortunately not, though I am a trader who trades for myself so I lack the opportunities of meeting with fellow traders if I was in a trading office/firm. I'm currently back in Africa for a few months then heading back to Argentina, my spanish is better so hopefully I'll be able to get along more when I return. People there don't know English, or at least, very very little.

Hola,

I have an opportunity to go to Buenos Aires. Want to know if it is reasonable to trade from there. There is 10+ million people in BA I would presume someone trades there; however, I could be wrong. Specifically, want to know about the connectivity. Is it reliable? What is the cost for reliable service? Any light you could shed on trading from Buenos Aires, Argentina would be welcome.

Thanks,

Hi,
Are you stil in Argentina??
I just Settle down from Spain in La plata (Provincia Buenos Aires) If you pass some times in BA, let me know.
I'm day trader mainly on FTSE and Dow Jones.
Look hearing from you.

Hi guys!
A new financial trading floor is hiring professional day/traders or scalpers in Buenos Aires.
Very good commissions are provided.
If you are interested please contact [email protected]