Traders from the Wigan/Mid Lancs area

dglynn

Aye-up

I see from the Members list a number originate from the Mid-Lancs/Wigan area.

Having been around trading for a small number of years - trading part time that is as a hobby, I've come to the somewhat belated conclusion of what a lonely endeavour trading is, despite the excellence of boards like this. Try explaining to a friend or relative what trading is and notice the initial blank expression then the glazed look, then you realise that you'd better keep it to yourself or risk boredom after discussing this share or that fat cat or worst ridicule at being declared a gambler!

I would therefore be very interested in hooking up with locals who are practising this fine art of trading and would like to swap ideas, stories, experience or just slag-off the local council/rugby club.

I know that many of you may be shy and retiring types (just like I used to be) or just starting out or whatever, but this type of contact with individuals who posses the same enthusiasm may be very beneficial.

Hopefully, hear from you soon.

DaveG

North Manchester here, does this count ? P M me please when you get some more interest

regards counter

dglynn , the following is a meeting being organised by a fellow northwest trader , if you are interested the details are below , also somtimes we have meetings in manchester and other locations around the northwest.

UK North West Traders meet
» posted by p_newton69 on May. 12, 2005 at 4:10 am
» Click here to print this news post.

HI folks,

The traders meet details have been finalised. I appreciate that not everyone will be able to attend given the now global nature of webiste. If anyone does wish to arange a local meet please feel free to post in the socials forum on teh website

Day of Meet
Saturday 4th June

Time
12-12:30 (noon)

Reason
Friendly banter with like minded people and maybe a bit of chat about trading

Who coming?
All welcome New and old trades alike

Brewersfayre Winwick Quay Warrington

Directions

J9 - M62 on the A49 Winwick Rd. For front access go around first roundabout onto other side of dual carriageway - Brewers Fayre is 150 metres on the left.

Click on map link for directions

For thos people that are traveling from a distance there is a travel lodge at the site.