Trading enrivonment - Mid-Size business

letmego0

1 0
Hello Everybody,

As a new member let me introduce myself:

My name is Victor, I work for a mid-sized commodity trading company located in Switzerland. The main portfolio of the company includes but not limited to gas, power, LNG, FX.

I mainly support trading and infrastructure processes. In my free time I like to ride my motorbike, and make adjustments and upgrades to my car :)
I am slightly into crypto trading myself with a rather good PNL.

One of my goals currently is to make the trading floor more effective from a technical point of view.

I would much appreciate any of your inputs or experiences from your work environment that you like, or that you would like to have changed, and if so in what way:

In a very basic way, for example:

- Computer setup
- Backup solutions
- Network setups
- Communication solutions
- Things that were implemented but did not work out as intended (and why)
- Things that were implemented and did work out as intended

I am hoping to get some inputs from you, and I wish you a successful 2018 onward

Best Regards,

Victor

Quantt

Established member
944 59
Hello Everybody,

As a new member let me introduce myself:

My name is Victor, I work for a mid-sized commodity trading company located in Switzerland. The main portfolio of the company includes but not limited to gas, power, LNG, FX.

I mainly support trading and infrastructure processes. In my free time I like to ride my motorbike, and make adjustments and upgrades to my car :)
I am slightly into crypto trading myself with a rather good PNL.

One of my goals currently is to make the trading floor more effective from a technical point of view.

I would much appreciate any of your inputs or experiences from your work environment that you like, or that you would like to have changed, and if so in what way:

In a very basic way, for example:

- Computer setup
- Backup solutions
- Network setups
- Communication solutions
- Things that were implemented but did not work out as intended (and why)
- Things that were implemented and did work out as intended

I am hoping to get some inputs from you, and I wish you a successful 2018 onward

Best Regards,

Victor

Very interesting, I would like to see some answers as well, but why don't you start by explaining what is the current setup in your company?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock