Trader's edge?

Are you on target to make $50m this year? I'm guessing you've already made it with more than a month to spare.

It looks a bit Martingale-ish doesn't it .. increase bet size after losing trade?

I do know this.

Market wizards is a great book,it interviews the best traders in the world.

Ed sekota said if your set up is 75% and you trade long enough you will Hit 10 losses in a row.

I have a 70% set up I increase after winners decrease after losers as I look to take advantage of series.With a 70% hit rate your going to get 15 winners in a row some time.Can imagine what happens when you increase your trade after each win? HUGE profits even series of 5 winners in a row happens often with a strike rate of 70%.

The idea of increasing after losers is very risky and has huge stress attached to hit.

But hey,I only average 25 pips per day this dude is over 200.

A great trader told me ,its not how many pips you make its what them pips are worth:innocent:

Are you on target to make $50m this year? I'm guessing you've already made it with more than a month to spare.

By the time I retire I will be bigger than Sorros,Buffett, and all the great traders put together.It will be one flew over t2w.

:rolleyes:

I guess it's true what they say - haters gonna hate.

Human nature .Jealousy.Maybe they have a noob agenda of selling systems, mentoring .signal services and software.I am discussing and debating these farts are selling old rope for money.:LOL:

I'm guessing that ODDT is alone amongst all the morons on this forum, in understanding the concept of edge. We can only hope that he sees fit to explain it to us.

Do you think he might be confused with Trader's Veg?

Trader_PatRyanFruitandVeg.jpg