Trader_Dante

is it common for vendors to go to prop firms to trade?

Vendors like Secker have added trading floors and Firms like Futex have gone into vendoring. Futex will probably end up being a large Vendor with a small prop firm attached to it.

Vendors like Secker have added trading floors and Firms like Futex have gone into vendoring. Futex will probably end up being a large Vendor with a small prop firm attached to it.

The commission based prop firms (high vol rebate based business model) are a bit like that.

Hope dante is level headed enough to get through it, if not he needs to TAlk to someone.

I haven't doubted him. I believe he makes money trading, and is a vendor (I know of a few successful trader/vendors). I just cannot be bothered going over that subject on here, it doesn't go down v well.

He does about 3 trades a week, why not sell smthg and make more money.

I haven't doubted him. I believe he makes money trading, and is a vendor (I know of a few successful trader/vendors). I just cannot be bothered going over that subject on here, it doesn't go down v well.

He does about 3 trades a week, why not sell smthg and make more money.

So what's he selling at Futex the company he hated getting up at 4am to give him time to get there in time?

I do question why self confessed successful traders choose to deal with annoying noobs for hours on end for minimum reward financially when if they were successful they would just trade and compound...and I don't buy the giving back excuse, because if that were true it would be all free with no sub fees.

Last edited:
So what's he selling at Futex the company he hated getting up at 4am to give him time to get there in time?

I do question why self confessed successful traders choose to deal with annoying noobs for hours on end for minimum reward financially when if they were successful they would just trade and compound...and I don't buy the giving back excuse, because if that were true it would be all free with no sub fees.

What's he selling? Trades? Buying and selling, prob. There's a definite plus of going into an office to work. No idea his motives. Ask him.

What's he selling? Trades? Buying and selling, prob. There's a definite plus of going into an office to work. No idea his motives. Ask him.

I don't need to ask him, the answer is obvious by his actions. You never go backwards or sell services when you're winning.

Good luck to him i say. Why should it concern anyone if he trades or teaches or sells. Each one of them requires a skill of some sort. If he has the skill then why not.

Whether he is going backwards is a matter of opinion. Some may say he is going forward.

And that's your opinion, based on.....not a lot.

Based on over 10 years of trading, knowing traders who are successful and traders who I have seen come and go. I don't wish him luck as luck means you're desperate. I wish him a safe journey and not to rinse people along his journey to wherever he will end up.

You don't become a kick ass trader by luck, you win the lottery by being lucky. When you retards realise the difference you may actually start making some money. Keep on posting.

Yeah, maybe I'l make some money someday :rolleyes:

I guess you don't wish your kids good luck either during some sports activity. You wouldn't want them to know your think they're desperate and need it to win.

In your case it appears you pay more attention to words than actions.

Peter

Yeah, maybe I'l make some money someday :rolleyes:

I guess you don't wish your kids good luck either during some sports activity. You wouldn't want them to know your think they're desperate and need it to win.

In your case it appears you pay more attention to words than actions.

Peter
Children and adults are normally treated differently, but to answer your post and yet again add a little education:
I tell my children to enjoy themselves and do their best at sporting or academic Events/activities, which is a totally different subject to an adult who trades with money.. You do like to take comments out of context a lot don't you Peter?

You don't become a kick ass trader by luck, you win the lottery by being lucky. When you retards realise the difference you may actually start making some money. Keep on posting.

My using the word luck wasn't about him becoming a kick ass trader or me becoming a kick ass trader.

There is a huge difference between wishing someone else luck and depending on it yourself. Knowing the difference is just as important.

Have I taken this out of context too, or is there some double entendra that I'm unfamiliar with?
When you retards realise the difference you may actually start making some money.

Perhaps if are able to have a discussion without resorting to a common defense mechanism you may have received a more sensible reply. Just food for thought.

Peter

This thread is ridiculous. Will someone please close it before I eat a plate of ****, buy a pinbar, sell an SFP and swear to become a bus conductor (again).