Natural Gas

Nowler

Experienced member
Good afternoon folks!

I have recently started to trade Natural Gas, but I am essentially trading it on technical analysis only.
Any suggestions on the best place/s to get myself well versed in the fundamentals of gas?

I have started to follow some Nat Gas accounts on Twitter, but any suggestions on specific Twitter account, or non-twitter related means, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance

It's really hard to make a technical analysis to trade. It seems to me.

Well trading anything on technicals alone is not smart. I havent traded it much because I know nothing about the fundamentals.

Any trades I did make were more bets/gambling on the direction. I made more than I lost but I certainly didnt have an edge.

Good afternoon folks!

I have recently started to trade Natural Gas, but I am essentially trading it on technical analysis only.
Any suggestions on the best place/s to get myself well versed in the fundamentals of gas?

I have started to follow some Nat Gas accounts on Twitter, but any suggestions on specific Twitter account, or non-twitter related means, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Nat Gas on twitter @BrynneKKelly

This looks like a subtle and difficult market to familiarise with. So I have to wonder why? - I mean presumably you've already got your bread 'n'' butter trading going well? - easier stuff like long Dow, short JPY, long NZD, that sort of thing?

This looks like a subtle and difficult market to familiarise with. So I have to wonder why? - I mean presumably you've already got your bread 'n'' butter trading going well? - easier stuff like long Dow, short JPY, long NZD, that sort of thing?

I like to gander around in case I come across something "down my alley".
I'm also a sucker for a challenge... and was simply trying to understand the puzzle of Nat Gas as it's different to FX, which is what I normally trade.

I would like to have commodities trading in my belt of tools, but Oil throws my risk management out of wack, so I can't trade that until I deposit more (which I don't want to do yet).

I mean... I'm not THAT serious about trading Nat Gas.
It just happened to be something that peaked my interest