Natural Gas

Nowler

Established member
905 74
Good afternoon folks!

I have recently started to trade Natural Gas, but I am essentially trading it on technical analysis only.
Any suggestions on the best place/s to get myself well versed in the fundamentals of gas?

I have started to follow some Nat Gas accounts on Twitter, but any suggestions on specific Twitter account, or non-twitter related means, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance

fibo_trader

Experienced member
1,305 23
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

They come in droves, lambs to the slaughter. That every single one is a Brit is no coincidence.

Save yourself now, befriend a YANK

fibo_trader

Experienced member
1,305 23
Good afternoon folks!

I have recently started to trade Natural Gas, but I am essentially trading it on technical analysis only.
Any suggestions on the best place/s to get myself well versed in the fundamentals of gas?

I have started to follow some Nat Gas accounts on Twitter, but any suggestions on specific Twitter account, or non-twitter related means, then please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Say what, Cherie? All that big talk and still no trade? :)

fibo_trader

Experienced member
1,305 23
God is watching. The Angels in Heaven are lafffing their asses off. why?

Because Cherie here got fibo banned and wanted a permanent ban, not no temporary ban, vicious stuff, but Fibo is here to help the very same person who tried to kill him.

The Angels are laffing their asses off.

But God, the ultimate arbiter has ordered all the Angels to load the coffers with frankincense, nutmeg, gold, myrrh, turmeric, cardamon and store because he is intending to send the gifts to fibo soooooon.