Tax-free savings account portfolio

Stugatz

So I've recently opened up a Tax-free savings account (in Canada) with some discount brokerage capabilities - I can only buy stocks (was supposed to be able to do options, but they aren't enabled for some reason). My major advantage right now is that I can buy in hopefully during the next crash (next 6 months?), and reap the rewards a few years from now. I've only got 5k to play with (waiting, but I am researching what stocks I want) and I'm trying to figure out the best way to diversify my portfolio. I'm looking to invest only in beaten down industries right now, some by their historical lows but I don't know where to look.

So far I've got one stock I'm interested in: Constellation Energy (NYSE). It's trading for a fraction of it's book value and estimated net asset value while also generating enough cash from operations to get through the next couple of years. I chose this one because natural gas is absolutely dirt cheap right now, and I'd like to get in at the bottom. I'm also including an interesting article on it.

Constellation Energy: A Good Trade for a Natural Gas Rebound -- Seeking Alpha

Ideally I'd like to pick 3-5 different sectors and see what happens. Any suggestions on certain sectors that are lagging now, but would be booming 2-3 years from now? Thanks in advance from a newbie trader that has learned some harsh lessons about trying to get rich fast through trading - I'm ready to invest now.