Trader turned teacher at prop firms

No fees, profit splits

I have a feeling that you're going to offer us a marvellous chance to be mentored by you. Of course there will be a fee, just to make sure we're serious.

We are very careful about who we take as we in put a lot of time, money and energy in to our trainees. We have looked at the external training model whereby we charge people to train them but we don't think it works for them or for us.

If they pay us, we have little control over them and they can walk away when the going gets tough. We feel we get more commitment, control and mutual respect by making a JV partnership, whereby we give a lot for free in the early months and as the trainee gets profitable and better, the rewards grow constantly for us all.

Really, it's an honest, aligned, win-win partnership that over 10 years has proven to work. We have traders who have earned out their contracts and can leave us but very few do. Of those that have, quite a few have come back to us because they need the very subtle support and continuous professional development mentoring that only experienced mature traders can understand hand help them with.

Hope this answers your quite understandable cynicism. I don't blame you. There are so many 'training courses' out there by slimy, lying marketeers who have not can cannot not trade, with images of Ferraris and palm trees, mugging off gullible, desperate people in **** jobs with crap lives, and I think it's utterly immoral. The sooner the business is regulated, the better as far as I am concerned.

We are very careful about who we take as we in put a lot of time, money and energy in to our trainees. We have looked at the external training model whereby we charge people to train them but we don't think it works for them or for us.

If they pay us, we have little control over them and they can walk away when the going gets tough. We feel we get more commitment, control and mutual respect by making a JV partnership, whereby we give a lot for free in the early months and as the trainee gets profitable and better, the rewards grow constantly for us all.

Really, it's an honest, aligned, win-win partnership that over 10 years has proven to work. We have traders who have earned out their contracts and can leave us but very few do. Of those that have, quite a few have come back to us because they need the very subtle support and continuous professional development mentoring that only experienced mature traders can understand hand help them with.

Hope this answers your quite understandable cynicism. I don't blame you. There are so many 'training courses' out there by slimy, lying marketeers who have not can cannot not trade, with images of Ferraris and palm trees, mugging off gullible, desperate people in **** jobs with crap lives, and I think it's utterly immoral. The sooner the business is regulated, the better as far as I am concerned.

So go ahead and tell us what firm you are at, then people can do their due diligence and see if you're as legit as you state. This will be a first I have to say.

My friend, I have seen too much mudslinging on this site to get involved. A failed and disaffected trader has the time and wish to spend too much time bitching, the successes have less time or inclination to get involved, so I have no intention of getting personal with either my name or details. No point.
I am not on this site to get business. Far from it, we get 1,000-3,000 applications a month ! I am on it to offer a little bit of experience and help to anyone who cares to listen.
I think if you look at my posts all I have ever given is truthful, helpful guidance. This is all I intend to do.
All the best