Trader-Dante trader training for spread betting is he any good? Proof not words!

What if someone charges $0 but teaches you things that cause you to lose money?

Thats a bit over the top
That applies to most training courses and mentors. At least he is experienced and surely has something worth £30 a month. Can I then assume that I can blame all the people on t2win that have caused me to lose over the years,and anywayIm more likely to lose using your software than I am from his methods.What you offer may cause me to over trade in frequency and volume.

Still no proof, only words I see. It's good advise that will save you your fortune to ask for statements etc.

Have you contacted him and told him you are interested in his room and would like see his teaching room trading results?
What was his reply?

Still no proof, only words I see. It's good advise that will save you your fortune to ask for statements etc.

I've seen them but if it's not on t2w its lacking the all important lulz factor
eliteboobs knows this.

I'd like a thread on why fractals cam be applied to trading too. a plain English thread sans the complex mayh

You also assert that he has claimed to take a small account to £400k, but produce no evidence of him so doing (my memory is suspect nowadays but I don't recall him saying that on here).

I know it is a question for someone else

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...2-where-all-spreadbetting-millionaires-2.html

I'm in the six figure mark too.

Just under 1/3 of the way to seven figures.

Starting balance was £50.

Not done as well in the direct market as I have done spread betting. So far...