Trader Creates Kylo Ren Indicator

TrendSmasher

4 0
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - Traders have a myriad of technical indicators to utilize in their efforts, but one Star Wars and Kylo Ren obsessed investor has come up with a new idea that could change trading forever.

Stock Wars: The Market Awakens
Davis Ellison lives a dual life. He's a successful day-trader with 20 years of experience negotiating the financial markets. When he's not trading, the self-proclaimed 'super-geek' originally from Bayside, New York is all about Star Wars.

TrendSmasher caught up with Ellison and asked him about his new discovery - a powerful technical analysis indicator he discovered within the celluloid of the record-breaking movie.

TS: Mr. Ellison, thanks for meeting with me today. Before we get into your technical analysis breakthrough, can you tell me about your recent move?

DE: (laughs) Sure. Well, a month before Star Wars: The Force Awakens was about to open, I moved directly across from the AMC 25 in Times Square. My family was kind of upset that we left our six-bedroom house on Long Island for a studio apartment, but I think they knew how important this was to me. I just wanted to be as close to the theater as possible."
The Kylo Ren Oscillator
TS: You wanted to-

DE: I wanted to be able to see the movie as often as possible. As much as I wanted. To this date I've watched it 218 times. My time trading has gone down some these past few weeks, but during the 83rd viewing I noticed something. It turns out that Kylo Ren's movements in the film have a predictable pattern. I know I shouldn't have done this, but I recorded each appearance of Kylo Ren on my iPhone and used the footage to create an algorithm that allows me to know the exact time to buy or short - and when to exit trades. I call it the Kylo Ren Oscillator.
TS: That's truly amazing.
DE: Yes, it is. Now, I'm down to seeing the movie only once per day, in IMAX 3-D, of course. But this last week has been incredibly profitable. I'm up over 6000% in just four days of trading. At this rate, I may be able to buy the rights to Star Wars from Disney (DIS) in a year or two.
TS: Do you plan to share your find with the rest of the trading community?
DS: You mean like all those so-called trading systems? Seriously, if you had the ultimate way to make money, would you let anyone know? Even for a couple of hundred bucks a month? It makes no sense, but you see those kinds of advertisements all over the Internet. No, I think I'm going to keep this particular blaster right in my holster.

TS: Dave, I just wanted to thank you for speaking with us today and good luck trading!

DS: May The Force Be With You, TrendSmasher.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock