Tradecision - who is using?

jasimon9

I am considering Tradecision. Since I have using neural nets extensively in the past, and am familiar with Elliott Waves, I am intrigued by this package.

However, I have done some pretty extensive searching and find very, very few comments from users or reviews.

I consider that the "perfect product brochure" could be outweighed by the lack of market penetration of this product and am looking for comments. I am not interested in so-called reviews which are merely regurgitations of the vendor's literature, or a review by someone who has "used it for a week." Most of the reviews I have found are in these categories.

Any real users out there?

save your money...it's bad

I am considering Tradecision. Since I have using neural nets extensively in the past, and am familiar with Elliott Waves, I am intrigued by this package.

However, I have done some pretty extensive searching and find very, very few comments from users or reviews.

I consider that the "perfect product brochure" could be outweighed by the lack of market penetration of this product and am looking for comments. I am not interested in so-called reviews which are merely regurgitations of the vendor's literature, or a review by someone who has "used it for a week." Most of the reviews I have found are in these categories.

Any real users out there?

real bad