Trade2Win Day Out-The Times: Share & Investment Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayraider

Hi, guys and gals

I, have mention in the chat room today about The Times: Share & Investment Show would be a good day out, for our members. It's at Olympia on 16th & 17th Of March. It would be nice to put a face to the postings. So if anyone is interested please leave a name here. I'm also currently working with the promoter to see if they can give us a deal but no promises.

Dayraider
kev.

Dayraider

Have you had any time to look into this ?

I was wondering if you are able to get some discount for this.

Regards

Sukhi

count me in

yes i would be interested.

got my fish paste sandwiches and a lable with me name on pinned to my coat, already to go.

Carol and I will be going on the Saturday. " Shares" magazine is offering half price entry, and I think DR has arranged a 50% deal for us too....
Cya there!

hi, guys and gals

Sorry for being late getting back to you, i been waiting for the promoter of the show to get back to me, and guess what, she hasn't yet. :( But, don't worry i have secured a half price option thru Shares Mag. and also i'm working with Brunswick Direct to offer us free tickets, becuase they have a stand at the show, again no promises but keep the names coming so i can give them the amount of tickets needed. If i can arrange the free tickets.

Dayraider
kev.

OK guys,

I got 40 tickets FREE to get in to The Times Share & Investment Show.

So put down your names now to get 1, We as a group is going on the Sat. the 17th of March.

Dayraider
kev.

ooohhhh

oh i love getting things for free. Please put my name down for one. P.S. can i swap my fish paste sandwichs with MXs real salmon. oh go on

Status
Not open for further replies.