Trade2Win Day Out-The Times: Share & Investment Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayraider

54 0
Hi, guys and gals

I, have mention in the chat room today about The Times: Share & Investment Show would be a good day out, for our members. It's at Olympia on 16th & 17th Of March. It would be nice to put a face to the postings. So if anyone is interested please leave a name here. I'm also currently working with the promoter to see if they can give us a deal but no promises.

Dayraider
kev.

dkm

4 0
Definately interested in Saturday.

hi5

(Dave Marshall)

sukhibraich

74 0
Dayraider

Have you had any time to look into this ?

I was wondering if you are able to get some discount for this.

Regards

Sukhi

sefty

114 3
count me in

yes i would be interested.

got my fish paste sandwiches and a lable with me name on pinned to my coat, already to go.

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Carol and I will be going on the Saturday. " Shares" magazine is offering half price entry, and I think DR has arranged a 50% deal for us too....
Cya there!

Dayraider

54 0
hi, guys and gals

Sorry for being late getting back to you, i been waiting for the promoter of the show to get back to me, and guess what, she hasn't yet. :( But, don't worry i have secured a half price option thru Shares Mag. and also i'm working with Brunswick Direct to offer us free tickets, becuase they have a stand at the show, again no promises but keep the names coming so i can give them the amount of tickets needed. If i can arrange the free tickets.

Dayraider
kev.

Dayraider

54 0
OK guys,

I got 40 tickets FREE to get in to The Times Share & Investment Show.

So put down your names now to get 1, We as a group is going on the Sat. the 17th of March.

Dayraider
kev.

sefty

114 3
ooohhhh

oh i love getting things for free. Please put my name down for one. P.S. can i swap my fish paste sandwichs with MXs real salmon. oh go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock