Trade Tech Institute

hunter8

I traded with them for 3 months. I lost money and am trying to get more information. I have called the number to register, however, how do you know for sure that your name is on their list. You are talking to an answering machine. I would like to be kept up to date how the trial is going. Also what happened around noon today when gold and silver made a big move south in the market?

I traded with them for 3 months. I lost money and am trying to get more information. I have called the number to register, however, how do you know for sure that your name is on their list. You are talking to an answering machine. I would like to be kept up to date how the trial is going. Also what happened around noon today when gold and silver made a big move south in the market?

See the last page on this thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/37704-newb-needs-feedback-trade-tech-institute-10.html

It seems the cftc got to them. Maybe it's time to stop doing business with them.. Welcome to the club of newbies in this business that got scammed! Apart from that, read the attachment. It gives a refreshing and honest look on technical analysis.

Attachments

• What about Technical Analysis.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 305