Trade Like Large Financial Institutions (banks, hedgefunds e.t.c)

ECN's

hi All..

I'm glad to be here in this forum; I hope to share with you all the way i trade, and also provide instant signal delivery to all who might want to execute trades the way i do "the bank way". I look to gaining an extensive insight on how the rest successful professionals execute their trades in this forum. We know we all trade differently, but how extensive we understand the behavior of the market (other traders) determine how successful we become.

Though my approach to the market is an old approach but you might all find it new (thinking out of the box). It may surprise you all how successful it is after several months. Remember, Trading is a war between the buyers and the sellers, You and I if I were to be a buyer and you were to be a seller on any session.

To begin receiving instant signals from 11:55pm New York time to about 3am New York time; add fxbanktrading to your skype list.

Time 11:55 - 3.00am (we only return by 12pm to close our position if our target fails to hit)

Best Trading

Why am I here? Reasons.

First and foremost, I must admit I need your help just like you need mine.
My primary reasons for been here in this forum is to

1. Provide thousands of traders here with authentic and instant trade decisions whose account balance might have turn red but still maintain a considerable amount in their trading account and want to get back on track. FREE
2. Send out signals to new unsuccessful traders in this forum that are sincerely in need of it. FREE
3. Build a long lasting reputation and relationship with fellow traders here.
4. Finally, seek your help/voluntary monetary donations in return. Reasons summarized below.

I have spent tones of money, time and freedom since 2000 till date for an in-depth research on the spot foreign exchange market to finally arrive at this point. I was born a perfectionist and grew up a perfectionist. Little did i know we have to play by the RULES of the market to succeed and the Markets really wasn't meant for perfectionists! Well, after all attempts of wanting to be perfect, I wasn't perfect but I was close to PERFECT!

I understand the BULL Traps and the BEAR traps.
I understand the counter attack of BULLS and BEARS.
I know how to take advantage of this on the second or third day after they occurred.
I understand the highest TP and SL a super day trader should maintain if truly he has a long term focus. I understand all the bits and pieces.

Really, it will take volumes of books to explain all these and I should have written a book on it but I will be stepping on toes and disclosing the best kept secrets among the best.

Now I'm here at this phase of trading. I've achieved and gotten to the highest point the human brain could decode about charts; but the end result is "I am broke" and "In a large debt" based on my initial investments to acquire the knowledge.

I will deliver and make sure you earn the most out of the market trading the Bank way, NO GUESS WORK; but please, remember I sincerely need your help. If you are trading with my recommendations and might want to assist; please do not hesitate to drop me a line at [email protected] .

Best Trading

SL of about 300pips to many sounds like a straght road to account blowout! to the professionals at this institutions, Its not. Its infact an insurance to their initial book balance should incase a great shock occur that drove price far past their stops. 98% of the time, if trades doesn't workout as planned, it will finally close at lesser than -30pips as we will experience while trading together from our skype room chat throughout this week and next . Also, there're so much uncertain speculators in the market who wants to tripple their account overnight (they can possibly drive price the other way round for only a short period); especially intraday new news traders.

The Sl allows firms/banks earn 3-10x the recommended TP for intraday trading. In an occassion this month, 379 pips was earned using a counter attack BEAR TRAP rule. Recommended daily TP is just 25pips! Another instance made about 175 pips.

Last 20 days, 886 pips was earned with only 1 negative trade (-27 pips).

It is fun when you experience this yourself.

Last edited:
We will execute our first order by 2am New York time (less than 45minutes); but before then see below some of the reasons for the -300 SL

It sounds like you are using the -300 pips SL as an "emergency stop" in case of loss of connectivity or a sudden, HUGE market swing. It's far enough away to keep a broker from easily spiking you out.

Yes, its part of the reason for the -300 stops used by these firms. In my first year in 2000, I was doing -20 and -50 as the highest!, I always get stopped out!

Overall, a good approach to avoiding a margin call, unless someone risks enough on the trade that they'd be wiped out before the -300 pips is reached. If you aim to risk 2% at -30 pips, then -300 pips would be 20%. Painful, but within the realm of possible recovery.

The highest craziest lot size I recommend is that of the account equity divided by 10,000 units. For instance, on $1000, the trader should do 0.1 mini from an MT4 trading platform (i.e $1000/10000 = 0.1). Financial houses risk lesser but enough to earn investors considerable profits while earning for the house very good commissions. Doing the craziest lot size bring over 100% returns monthly when compounding daily trades, but the firms do 15% or less monthly(imagine what their lot sizes would be?)

trade extended until tommorrow. We're standing aside due to the large swing on Friday; as the market is still digesting it, by 2am New York time tomorrow...

(Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc on Monday showed how its trading operations are stronger than ever, but warned that more litigation and investigations loom.

DEALS | HOT STOCKS

Goldman, in a quarterly regulatory filing, said it made it through the first quarter without a single day of trading losses, the first time it had accomplished such a feat. The firm reported trading revenue of more than $100 million on 35 days in the quarter.

In the same filing, Goldman said it still faces a number of probes and reviews, which could be damaging.

It said it anticipates additional shareholder actions and other investigations related to its offerings of collateralized debt obligations, which are at the heart of charges against the firm filed by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Goldman shares have tumbled more than 20 percent since the SEC accused the bank on April 16 of failing to tell investors who bought risky debt tied to subprime mortgages that hedge fund manager John Paulson helped select the underlying portfolio for the security and was shorting the deal.

Goldman shares were up 2.1 percent to $145.99 in morning trading but lagged behind others in the Amex Securities Broker/Dealer Index. Equities were rallying after tumbling last week.

Goldman, in its filing, said the SEC case "could result in collateral consequences to us that may materially adversely affect the manner in which we conduct our businesses." It said certain outcomes could impact the firm's ability to act as broker-dealer or provide certain advisory and other services to U.S.-registered mutual funds.

The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Goldman had begun settlement talks with the SEC.

Some analysts and investors have speculated that scrutiny surrounding Goldman would lead to the resignation of Chief Executive Lloyd Blankfein. But at the bank's annual shareholder meeting on Friday, Blankfein said he had no plans to resign.

MORE INVESTIGATIONS

For the past year, Goldman has faced a backlash over its quick rebound from the financial crisis, while benefiting from various government bailout programs, and its bonus pool, which topped $16 billion last year.

Goldman, which reported record profit in 2009, has been trying to live down a Rolling Stone article last year that labeled the firm a "giant vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity"

Its blockbuster trading performance in the first quarter, coupled with the SEC charges, could heighten the public furor surrounding the firm, which has been cast as profiting from the subprime mortgage meltdown.

Goldman, criticized for not disclosing it had received notice last year of the likelihood of SEC charges, discussed several investigations on Monday, including probes by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and the UK's Financial Services Authority related to CDO offerings and related matters.

The bank said it is cooperating with a number of investigations and reviews into its sales and trading operations related to corporate and government securities and other financial products.

The firm also said it is facing investigations and reviews relating to the 2008 financial crisis, including the establishment and unwinding of credit default swaps with American International Group Inc. Goldman has been criticized for benefiting from the government rescue of AIG.

Inquiries into the financial crisis are also looking at Goldman's transactions with Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers.

Goldman also disclosed that it is subject to inquiries related to its transactions with the government of Greece, including financing and swap transactions.

(Reporting by Steve Eder; editing by John Wallace

Read From Here

According to Skype - fxbanktrading, Najite Puegeren, Nigeria, Lagos.

A place well known to be full of trustworthy fellows !

According to Skype - fxbanktrading, Najite Puegeren, Nigeria, Lagos.

A place well known to be full of trustworthy fellows !
Like NewYork is better?
This forum is full of liars and con-artists and none of them are from nigeria.
I would trust any nigerian off the street before I trusted a financial adviser from the USA or UK, they would probably have more common sense.
:LOL:

No offense Dion, just joking around.

Last edited:
wrong forum ?

No1 needs you
1. what can you offer ?
2. what kind of signals ?
3. ...
4. ...
No1 needs you

"First and foremost, I must admit I need your help just like you need mine.
My primary reasons for been here in this forum is to

1. Provide thousands of traders here with authentic and instant trade decisions whose account balance might have turn red but still maintain a considerable amount in their trading account and want to get back on track. FREE
2. Send out signals to new unsuccessful traders in this forum that are sincerely in need of it. FREE
3. Build a long lasting reputation and relationship with fellow traders here.
4. Finally, seek your help/voluntary monetary donations in return. Reasons summarized below."

Todays Summary:

Entry 137.17 TP: 136.91 SL: 140.17 Pair GBPJPY (SHORT)

Attachments

• Trade.png
    Trade.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 389
u didnt get it ... TIME and date!

Todays Summary:
Entry 137.17 TP: 136.91 SL: 140.17 Pair GBPJPY[/QUOTE]

Re: u didnt get it ... TIME and date!

Todays Summary:
Entry 137.17 TP: 136.91 SL: 140.17 Pair GBPJPY
[/QUOTE]

did you read it at all? "Today's Summary". in simple English, this means trade is already executed and target is hit. Only members who where in the room on skype received the signal. View the attached picture for the exact time the trade was executed.

And, please if you don't need me, I really don't feel you should post in this thread as your 2 first post is aimed at disorganizing the aim of this thread. "Helping the losing Traders"

This will be my last reply to any of your post.

Why aren't you using a live account ?

You want to give out live signals but then show results on a SIM account ?

Lordy....

Because I cannot afford it for now. Did you read it here -->

Now I'm here at this phase of trading. I've achieved and gotten to the highest point the human brain could decode about charts; but the end result is "I am broke" and "In a large debt" based on my initial investments to acquire the knowledge.

Best Trading

If what i need to do to prove the authenticity of the signal I send out is use such account, then what stops me from? and are the account prices different from live prices?

u r talking too much. just do it this way :

"http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/72822-pssonices-blog-271.html"
pssonice started this thread 0743 EURUSD -12726 ... no bottom
0748 EURUSD +12721 ... bottom
0751 EURUSD +12730 ... no top
0754 EURUSD +12737 ... no top
0809 EURUSD +12720 ... bottom
0832 EURUSD +12694 ... bottom
0847 EURUSD +12724 ... no top
0853 EURUSD +12719 ... bottom
0919 EURUSD -12739 ... top
0926 EURUSD -12728 ... no bottom
Last edited by pssonice; Today at 7:26am.

(Reuters) - Germany's cabinet approved the biggest national contribution to a $1 trillion emergency package intended to stabilize the euro, as global markets sobered up after Monday's euphoric rally.

GERMANY

Relief at the European Union's bold move to restore investor confidence gave way on Tuesday to doubts about whether weaker euro zone economies can meet their part of the bargain and deliver drastic debt cuts, driving the euro and stocks lower.

The 16-nation single currency, which surged as high as $1.30 on Monday, hovered around $1.27 as traders weighed debt worries and a perceived blow to the European Central Bank's independence in its weekend U-turn, when it agreed to start buying euro zone government bonds.

The emergency plan -- the biggest since G20 leaders threw money at the global economy following the collapse of Lehman Brothers in 2008 -- wowed markets with its sheer size and sparked a spectacular rally in world stocks and the euro.

"The intention is to get again control of the unorderly markets, and I think this is a goal that has been achieved remarkably in an effective way," ECB governing council member Ewald Nowotny of Austria told Reuters Insider television.

But he said the main task of stabilizing the euro remained with member states. His ECB colleague from the Netherlands, Nout Wellink, said the debt problems must be solved because the safety net had only "a temporary nature."

Stock and bond markets turned cautious when they reopened for business in Asia and Europe on Tuesday, with investors concerned that the plan was not a long-term solution to problems plaguing the 11-year old single currency area. The FTSEurofirst 300 index of leading European stocks was down 1.3 percent at 1440 GMT after gaining 7 percent on Monday.

EU Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn said Portugal and Spain, next in the market firing line after Greece, must take more deficit cutting measures this year and next.

He also raised pressure on Italy, which has the euro zone's highest debt after Greece as a proportion of national output, and France, with a heavy structural budget deficit, to do more to improve their public finances quickly. [nLDE64A04N]

Wasting no time after being accused of procrastinating for months, German Chancellor Angela Merkel secured cabinet backing for Berlin's 123 billion euro share in loan guarantees, which a government source said could be exceeded by up to 20 percent if parliament's budget committee approves. An official spokesman said the plan could clear parliament by June 4.

"EUROPE'S FOOLS"

Conservative newspapers and the Social Democratic opposition articulated public anger and fear over the latest bailout, warning that Berlin could not trust its euro zone partners and may end up having to foot the entire bill.

"What happens if other countries that get aid from the package drop out? Will the German share increase then?" SPD parliamentary whip Thomas Oppermann asked on ARD television.

The mass-circulation Bild daily complained in a front-page headline: "We are Europe's fools again."

The conservative daily Die Welt said the fundamental problem was that the other euro zone countries did not share Germany's culture of financial stability.

"The euro zone is dominated by countries for whom currency stability is not so important," commentator Joerg Eigendorf wrote. "Nothing symbolises that more strongly than the loss of the central bank's independence."

Greek government officials said Athens would submit a formal request for its first tranche of euro zone/IMF aid on Tuesday, seeking 14.5 billion euros in three-year loans ahead of a May 19 repayment deadline for a 8.5 billion euro bond.

In a sobering note, the International Monetary Fund said that, even though Greece's public debt was sustainable over the medium term, the country whose debt woes spurred the unprecedented euro zone action faced plenty of risks.

Many economists doubt that Greece will be able to implement the full austerity programme due to social unrest, and believe it will have to restructure its debt, despite vehement denials.

A group of 160 mostly European economists, led by Philip Arestis of Cambridge and Gustav Horn of Germany's IMK research institute, said the rescue package would only work if accompanied by growth measures including wage rises in Germany.

Spending cuts imposed on Greece "will only depress incomes, output and employment further, even as interest rates are driven up to crippling levels," the group said. This was "profoundly the wrong course for Europe as a whole."

PROBLEMS POSTPONED

Nagayuki Yamagishi, a strategist at Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities, said that "even though one of the worst scenarios, a Greek default, has been avoided for now, in many ways solving the bigger problems has simply been postponed, and new issues could emerge in places such as Portugal and Spain."

U.S. Treasury bonds, a traditional safe haven, stabilized in Asian trade after Monday's plunge. Another haven, gold, rose toward $1,210 an ounce in Europe.

With many nations saddled with record deficits after pumping trillions of dollars into their economies during the global crisis, officials from Washington to Beijing applauded Europe's efforts to keep the crisis contained within its bounds.

In Japan, the world's most indebted industrialized nation, government officials warned that Tokyo could no longer take investors' willingness to bankroll its spending for granted.

(Additional reporting by Rika Otsuka in Tokyo, George Matlock, Jan Harvey, Jo Winterbottom and Neal Armstrong in London, Andreas Rinke, Sarah Marsh, Madeline Chambers and Christopher Lawton in Berlin; Writing by Paul Taylor; Editing by Kevin Liffey)

for us, E/USD, G/USD. G/JPY, and G/CHF doesn't fall within the range of possible high probability trading. We will extend trade until tomorrow. Remember, it's not how often you trade but how successful you do it that matters.

though the EU showed low prob Sell for same 25 pip target but we wont be taking that chance.

Live Trading Room on skype: fxbanktrading 11:35-3:00 am NY time.

EU, GU, GJ and GC ... even the EJ dont fall within the range of very high probability trades, so we will be standing aside too today. "Not Trading" is a trading decision. The past 30 days have been very good because we got consistent agreeable volumes to execute our trades, I hope tomorrow will be perfect.

Thank you.

Still no good volume today. But by next week we are adding over 8 pairs to the mix totaling 12

EURUSD
GBPCHF
GBPJPY
GBPUSD
AUDCAD
AUDUSD
CADJPY
CHFJPY
NZDUSD
USDCAD
USDCHF
USDJPY

Hope everyone had a good weekend. For me, weekend was exciting as I performed extensive research on the newly added 8 pairs in our group based on the "Bank Way". This week of course is going to be better than last as more opportunities will spring up from our charts.

"NO Guesswork" kind of trading.

I and the members of the group look forward to extracting more pips from the market this week; I will personally hunt for a Bull/Bear traps daily so our pip target will be greater than the usual 20+ pips. This week will of course be fun.

God Is Good.