Trade Like Large Financial Institutions (banks, hedgefunds e.t.c)

Like that prat medlbs or whatever his name was, as soon as a market just keeps going lower when "it can't go any lower", you'll be cleared out like the rest of them.

Because you didn't contribute positively to this thread, this is my last reply to you.

Thank you for your contribution though.

Rgds.

For those trading the cable 'GBPUSD', this is an opportunity to go long the pair. Any south move makes it cheaper for us to purchase. Our stop is way over 200pips while our tp is placed at 1.5700.

Summary.

Go long GU
tp: 1.5700
sl: ours is far over 200pips
Margin to risk in this trade: No more than 10%
Win percentage: 98%

Good luck everyone.

why have you given an explicit TP level but an unbelievably vague SL level? I have my suspicion it's because that way it's easier to say you were never stopped out.

Your thread title is 'trade like large financial institutions (banks, hedgefunds etc)'. When are you planning to start doing this? Just curious....

GJ

why have you given an explicit TP level but an unbelievably vague SL level? I have my suspicion it's because that way it's easier to say you were never stopped out.

Your thread title is 'trade like large financial institutions (banks, hedgefunds etc)'. When are you planning to start doing this? Just curious....

GJ

Hello GammaJammer.

different traders with different risk levels and different style of trading. My risk level on any trade is 600pips (this can be confirmed by the live account statement posted here -->> http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ons-banks-hedgefunds-e-t-c-5.html#post1234012 )

I really cannot define traders risk level for them; we're all different risk takers. Instead I try giving or posting the level I feel confident on that price cannot retrace back to if it pulls back when in a pullback.

I feel this best answers your post.

Thank You

PS. Before I forget; no matter where your stop is. 1000, 2000 or 10,000pips. If you're not right on the direction, kiss your money good bye because price with get there.It will only take time!

Hello GammaJammer.

different traders with different risk levels and different style of trading. My risk level on any trade is 600pips (this can be confirmed by the live account statement posted here -->> http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ons-banks-hedgefunds-e-t-c-5.html#post1234012 )

I really cannot define traders risk level for them; we're all different risk takers. Instead I try giving or posting the level I feel confident on that price cannot retrace back to if it pulls back when in a pullback.

I feel this best answers your post.

Thank You

PS. Before I forget; no matter where your stop is. 1000, 2000 or 10,000pips. If you're not right on the direction, kiss your money good bye because price with get there.It will only take time!

Have you even figured out yet that 600 pips in cable is a smaller move than 600 pips in usd/jpy for example?

Your thread says 'trade like the large financial institutions'. I promise you faithfully the traders there would laugh at this stuff. Honest.

who care if they laugh or not? maybe you do?
To me, I consistently make my bucs/profit month in and month out. Moreover, if i cared about what other people think from the inception, i'm sure I would have failed long ago.This is my last reply to you.

Thank you for your contribution though. GammerJammer :)

who care if they laugh or not? maybe you do?
To me, I consistently make my bucs/profit month in and month out. Moreover, if i cared about what other people think from the inception, i'm sure I would have failed long ago.This is my last reply to you.

Thank you for your contribution though. GammerJammer :)

Someone's kidding themselves.....:whistling

For the record I am not saying that only large institutions make good money. I'm not even saying they always make money at all. I'm not in a position to confirm or deny whether this indivdual does (although like everyone else I am allowed to have an opinion on it) but I am absolutely in a position to 100% confirm that the title of this thread is totally misleading. The "Large Financial Institutions (banks, hedgefunds e.t.c)
"
(his choice of words remember) just don't behave like that. That's the sole point I'm trying to make. Follow the trades to the letter if you like, just don't kid yourself it's something it isn't.....

GJ

hello Traders,

Had to exit our GU trade at 1.5450.

this action was based on the fact that the trade has taken too long a duration (over 3 weeks holding the order). Though our projection is still on the upside for GU but we had to close to free up margin that will allow us execute orders on other pairs and carry on with the profits earning.

Seems a long winded way of saying you took a loss

Well, guess its a crime to you to take a loss and move on with the market? If it is, I'm sure you must have blown lots of accounts (maybe your own money or others). For me, if taking a loss will help me stay longer to earn over 300%+ more profits over and over and over again, what stops me from? I accepted my losses to achieve this result posted HERE

Whoever Stephanus Rensburg Is, i'm saying thank you for introducing me to a website that could actually verify my statement directly from the broker and show they are real and not edited or fake. Though your intention was negative, but I scaled through.

For those who might not understand why the above post is made; below is it.

One Stephanus Rensburg added me to his skype contact list from here and pretended he was an investor or wanted to receive free signals and he needed to verify if my statement was real through the website he introduced me to. After verifying, he turned around to display his frustrations and anger. Below is the link to the discussion made.

Discussion and the detailed report Here

Thank You Stephanus

Last edited:
Ok - so you still haven't really answered my question;

How do you arrive at the conclusion that this is how large institutions trade? (per the rather misleading name of your thread). It doesn't seem to resemble trading at any investment banks / fund managers etc that I have worked at that's for sure. But then again I haven't worked everywhere. Maybe you have been a few more places on the street than me.....

Obviously the account verification stuff is just a waste of time and if I were you I wouldn't persist with it as you'll just look more like a scammer the more you try to prove you're not one - that's just the way it goes. You just seem too desperate to me. No-one who might be interested in your work can TRULY verify that you aren't a scammer, Nigerian or otherwise, so safer for all and sundry to assume you are a shyster of some sort, and that the only issue still up for debate is what brand of snake oil you're selling.

Anyway - all sensible replies appreciated. Don't bother with the unverifiable internet 'facts' though mate - honestly, you're just digging a bigger hole for yourself here on T2W

GJ

I did not answer your question because I saw no use... :)
You could be Stephanus who possibly dont want to reveal his Identity; or might possibly have the same intention.

Of course, this is my last reply to you.

Today, I will be shorting the CADJPY and Long CHFJPY and EURUSD. I will post figures after trade is executed (i need to be sure of the numbers before).

Ok - so you still haven't really answered my question;

How do you arrive at the conclusion that this is how large institutions trade? (per the rather misleading name of your thread). It doesn't seem to resemble trading at any investment banks / fund managers etc that I have worked at that's for sure. But then again I haven't worked everywhere. Maybe you have been a few more places on the street than me.....

Obviously the account verification stuff is just a waste of time and if I were you I wouldn't persist with it as you'll just look more like a scammer the more you try to prove you're not one - that's just the way it goes. You just seem too desperate to me. No-one who might be interested in your work can TRULY verify that you aren't a scammer, Nigerian or otherwise, so safer for all and sundry to assume you are a shyster of some sort, and that the only issue still up for debate is what brand of snake oil you're selling.

Anyway - all sensible replies appreciated. Don't bother with the unverifiable internet 'facts' though mate - honestly, you're just digging a bigger hole for yourself here on T2W

GJ

Epic climbdown !

GJ 0 - ECN 1

Half time oranges anyone ?

Live Trades
----
SHORT CADJPY @ 81.20 SL:87.17 TP:80.92
LONG CHFJPY @ 83.36 SL: 77.37 TP: 83.58
LONG EURUSD @ 1.2874 SL 1.2271 TP: .12899

Live Trades
----
SHORT CADJPY @ 81.20 SL:87.17 TP:80.92
LONG CHFJPY @ 83.36 SL: 77.37 TP: 83.58
LONG EURUSD @ 1.2874 SL 1.2271 TP: .12899

Correct me if i'm wrong...but you're risking;

597 pips to make 28 on cadjpy
599 to make 22 on chfjpy
603 to make 25 on eurusd

????????

For any newbies reading this thread, please do not follow this style of "risk management".