Trade Like Large Financial Institutions (banks, hedgefunds e.t.c)

It's ok kids - this is how the banks and hedge funds trade. Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh Rat Fanzzzzzz

GJ, i dont reply your posts because you have nothing else to do but joke around threads to possibly increase your post! even if they are foolish ones... you don't care :)

Read Boldly my signature and the post here for reasons I do not take you seriously. :).

to be honest with you and the entire t2w forum, I don't want to be dragged down to your own level of market understanding because I overcame people much more like yourself before reaching this point I am.

Hello Traders.

Buy audcad at 0.9668 sl: 0.9063 tp: 0.9693
Buy audusd at 0.9448 sl: 0.8846 tp: 0.9476
Buy cadjpy at 84.56 sl: 77.77 tp: 84.07

For those who executed the above trades, our audcad pair hit its target before market closed on friday leaving audusd and cadjpy open. Now we have to turn these negative trades into positive ones by activating our bull counter attack mode.

What to do.
re-enter long trade on audusd and cadjpy then extend targets.
i.e

long audusd at 0.9435 sl 0.9448 tp 0.9500
long cadjpy at 83.11 sl 77.77 tp 84.50

Thanks.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ECN's
Hello Traders.

Buy audcad at 0.9668 sl: 0.9063 tp: 0.9693
Buy audusd at 0.9448 sl: 0.8846 tp: 0.9476
Buy cadjpy at 84.56 sl: 77.77 tp: 84.07

For those who executed the above trades, our audcad pair hit its target before market closed on friday leaving audusd and cadjpy open. Now we have to turn these negative trades into positive ones by activating our bull counter attack mode.

What to do.
re-enter long trade on audusd and cadjpy then extend targets.
i.e

long audusd at 0.9435 sl 0.9448 tp 0.9500
long cadjpy at 83.11 sl 77.77 tp 84.50

Thanks.

Well according to your earlier post your TP level on the long cad/jpy (84.07) was actually BELOW where your entry was (84.56). So that one was a bit of a crock. And now you're saying to go long aussie at 0.9435, with a stop at 0.9448 and a target of 0.9500. So you're gonna stop yourself out if the market goes WITH you?

Jeez - this is amateurish AND fraudulent. Who do you seriously think is gonna take you seriously claiiming to trade like a big institution.

Oh, and I took your advice and read your signature and the earlier post you linked to. That was all b*ll*x as well.

Regards

GJ

GJ, the below post are meant for people like you.

<quote=ForexRefuge>
One other thing i have noticed is that many traders fail to improve their skills because they always look out for loop holes in other traders result waiting for just one mistake just to discredit your abilities rather than try to bring out the positive aspect of your trades and harness it for a better result.
</quote>

I also refer you to this post "HERE" for reasons why I cannot take you seriously :)

I refer you to every post you've made on this forum as to why "I" can't take YOU seriously.

:) of course thats "YOU", not the entire t2w, . I guess my strategy intimidates you... haha.
I still redirect you to the first line of my signature :)
Something tells me it is best to ask you to post your live account report here for everyone to see using myfxbook.
Nobody argues with real statements! :).

henceforth, all my replies to you will be "post your live statement like I did for everyones viewing" simple! .

:) of course thats "YOU", not the entire t2w, . I guess my strategy intimidates you... haha.
I still redirect you to the first line of my signature :)
Something tells me it is best to ask you to post your live account report here for everyone to see using myfxbook.
Nobody argues with real statements! :).

henceforth, all my replies to you will be "post your live statement like I did for everyones viewing" simple! .

oooh :eek:, careful ECN, you're sticking your head into the barrel of a pretty heavy calibre field-piece http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/articles/general_articles/day-in-life-fx-spot-desk-trader-1/ :)

jon

Hello Jon, thanks for intervening on this thread.

Respect is reciprocal. GammerJammer started right from this page HERE, even while I ignored his posts that included indirect abuses, he continued. I was left with no choice but to tell him to provide his real-time live statement for everyone's viewing like I did. And to continue with that reply when/if he continues to contribute negatively to this thread.

Unfortunately ECN, what you fail to realise is that there is no equivalent 'real time live statement' because I am not a prop trader these days. However, even if I were, that's not the sort of p*ssing contest I would choose to engage in, with you.

My objections to this thread are simple, and twofold (and neither of these objections are you likely to com up with a decent counter for, although if you do you will have my public and unreserved apology)

1) You call the thread 'trade like large financial institutions (banks, hedge funds etc) and I'm sorry, but this is utter rubbish. Having worked at and with entities like those for the past 17 years, I can assure you they would find this stuff laughable. So there's deception from the word go.

2) This Myfxbook.com stuff is just so bogus imho. It's a scam system / managed money seller's dream, almost tailor made to give an outwardly respectable looking wrapper to practises like multiple accounts, pyramiding etc etc. It's no great secret that there are a ton of scammers out there trying to use any trick in the book to build a 'following' online and hence, ultimately, solicit money, and I'm sorry mate but in your case, I simply smell a massive rat. Your myfxbook account, far from alleviating any fears I have has actually made me convinced that you're up to something. If your service or whatever you call it is truly free, and always will be, why the need to justify yourself and validate the account? Surely just post what you wanna post and people can like it or lump it. Ergo, htere must be more to it than that.

And the minute you start to charge one penny for this stuff you're fair game if you're trying to decieve people into thinking that if they follow what you're doing they're trading like the 'big boys' (hate that phrase but it fits here).

Feel free to post proper responses to all this. Or you could just confirm for the whole world that you're a troll or a scammer by just posting yet again that pathetic link to your earlier equally dumb-ass post about fools. Whatever. Choice is yours.

"FOREX COMBO SYSTEM" from myfxbook.com shows these results

# Gain: +25970.31M%
# Daily: 6481234.21%
# Monthly: 194409562%
# Drawdown: 3.11%
# Balance: 25970305574.67
# Highest: (Sep 01) 26066204615.67
# Profit: 25970305474.65
# Deposits: 100.00

GammaJammer, are you suggesting these numbers might not be grounded in reality?

Gammer.

Pls provide your real-time live statement for everyone's viewing like I did, this is no contest. Its a free for all world. And why would I charge a cent or penny when I make such ROI directly from the market. you're funnier than a clown.

Its very simple. No excuses. :) rather than arguing. Provide the report.

"FOREX COMBO SYSTEM" from myfxbook.com shows these results

# Gain: +25970.31M%
# Daily: 6481234.21%
# Monthly: 194409562%

GammaJammer, are you suggesting these numbers might not be grounded in reality?

Hahahahaahah awesome.

What report you buffoon? What part of 'that's not what I do' didn't you get?

just post your live statement; as simple as A-B-C--

No wonder you have the whole time in the world to post here and argue. "So Idle with no job to do other than sit in front of your computer daily arguing on issues that don't make sense".

pity you're an ex prop trader the has no report to show your success rate in the market but can argue and try to discourage people willing to join the 5% that succeed. You spend the whole time in the world on stupid issues that makes no sense. :)

my signature describes people like you :)

I like the fact that this person seems to think the whole world is composed entirely of prop traders amd ex prop traders. Nice. Who does he think makes the prices he trades on. But you're right - not gonna rise to it. Just sometimes scammers get on my nerves. Depends what mood I'm in.

You so funny. Just provide the live real statement. You see I don't ask for much. Read my signature :)

You so funny. Just provide the live real statement. You see I don't ask for much. Read my signature :)

Your results as posted on myfxbook.com are indeed impressive ECN, but not in the same league as FOREX COMBO SYSTEM, viz.

# +25970.31M%
# Daily: 6479617.13%
# Monthly: 194364677.92%

I am assuming, of course, that all these numbers posted on myfxbook.com are completely genuine.

Your results as posted on myfxbook.com are indeed impressive ECN, but not in the same league as FOREX COMBO SYSTEM, viz.

# +25970.31M%
# Daily: 6479617.13%
# Monthly: 194364677.92%

I am assuming, of course, that all these numbers posted on myfxbook.com are completely genuine.

do you mind posting the link to confirm if its a REAL or DEMO account, if its an EA or manual system? and also a confirmation of the broker the deposit was made on?

...thanks