Trade call in advance but the move went beyond my wildest dreams

Earik Beann in his book, the unified theory of markets is of the view that his work "Big Bertha" is superior to that of Jim Sloman's work but insist that proper interpretation of cycles is without inversion.

iKBarOe.gif
Looks like Big Bertha is a bunch of junk based on what you posted. Please watch my series of video's on You Tube. It explains Slomans mistake.

Looks like Big Bertha is a bunch of junk based on what you posted. Please watch my series of video's on You Tube. It explains Slomans mistake.

I am not a fan of cycles because it adds too much complexity into the trading. I am a fan of KISS.

Having said that I would be interested in how you would trade your method in FX. I suggest calling out your trades (ahead not after the fact) with trigger, stop and target.

I am not a fan of cycles because it adds too much complexity into the trading. I am a fan of KISS.

Having said that I would be interested in how you would trade your method in FX. I suggest calling out your trades (ahead not after the fact) with trigger, stop and target.
Here is my Vimeo video sent to Larry Williams on Jan. 18 about the SP 500.

vimeo.com/251609299

Please please read the whole thread. I have already made my call for this week on the first page. Grow a brain please!

Also, I am not charging anything, so I am under no obligation to give your requested info. My info is basic price movement. I do not know how far a market may move.

Look at post #6 and 7

Last edited:
Please please read the whole thread. I have already made my call for this week on the first page. Grow a brain please!
Sorry. I can't make out from your charts what exactly is your trade plan. Try sending it to your broker and see whether it gets executed. If you truly believe in your method then lay out some calls with specifics.

Also, I am not charging anything, so I am under no obligation to give your requested info. My info is basic price movement. I do not know how far a market may move.
Look at post #6 and 7
You keep on saying you do not charge. To begin with you have not demonstrated any track record that would warrant it. Start by actually trading off your calls - that would be a start.