Top-Up Fees:Blair is right this time !!!

I do admire the leadership qualities that Blair posesses. He epitomoses what a true leader should do. He pursues what he believes to be the right course of action for the country and is not ready to back down from what he believes will move this country foward. isn't that why he was elected?

I do admire the leadership qualities that Blair posesses. He epitomoses what a true leader should do. He pursues what he believes to be the right course of action for the country and is not ready to back down from what he believes will move this country foward. isn't that why he was elected?

Firstly, thank you BBB for your support.

As to the above statement, well what can I say ?

Blair and his crew should be strung up mate along with that fool in the White House. Blair's leadership is weak and self serving. He is an out and out liar and should be tried along with that cross-eyed dumbo in America for war crimes.

Fitu2- Hitler was deemed to be one of the greatest leaders of all time. His methods are studied extensively at both Sandhurst and West Point.

That doesn't mean he did his country (or the world) any good following what he believed.

I guess it's possible to admire a persons leadership qualities but despise what they stand for though.

we all agree that Blair has been a let-down but what r the alternatives?.....I have chosen never to vote again cos all the mainstream parties r more or less the same..............politicians would always be economical with the truth and unprincipled (even tho they act as if they r) .

I saw Fitu's statement as neutral - just commenting on his leadership 'skills'.

But for the record Fitu, B-Liar was elected for what he promised to do to our Education, Law, transport and health service.

All he has done is murder 1000's of people in an unjust cause for the benefit of a handful of Americans (Rumsfeld & Chaney et al - spelling?) AT THE EXPENSE OF OUR Education, Law, transport and health service. He has also done irreparable damage to our country in the eye's of the rest of the world.

Who are Bush and B Liar to become the worlds police? They are becoming dictators themselves.

And dont give me any humanitarian crap about the war and how evil Saddam is/was either. If you want to topple a dictator - go after Mugabee or someone - easy win, cheap win, saves lives (ours and theirs).

Blair is the epitome of the modern politician.............'all gloss but no substance'.

I think Kerry Macfadden and Johnny Rotten would be a good double-act alternative.

Failing that, howzabout Joe Pasquale ?

gloss cos the presentation (physically, expressionwise, etc) is always excellent.............he talks the talk but most times doesn't walk the walk.

B-Liar is not a great leader.

He is a great follower, lapdog and servant of the American Mafia gangsters in the White House.

Personally,I think it's reasonable to feel a certain sympathy for Tony Blair. Afterall the ability to lie convincingly is a politicians essential weapon, and TB has shown in his case his ability has all the firepower of a peashooter !

Anyway there's nothing much out of the ordinary about TB has a politician it's just a sad fact that we the great unwashed need a change of liar every so often so we can kid ourselves we are doing something positive about the goverment of our country.

Radical reform, come on, when it is really needed people run for the comfort blanket of their short term self interest. In that sense if no other we get the politicians/goverment that we deserve.

Late addition, if TB goes I cannot possibly vote for someone who looks like they are continually chewing the left overs from their last meal..guess who..I mean how can he possibly focus his mind on the issues facing the country when he can't even finish eating.
Cheers

Last edited:
I much preferred Margaret Thatcher's lies - far more convincing.

You could see right through John Major's lies and B-liar's lies are pretty blatant too.

Yes, the ability to lie properly and convincingly is the measure of a true statesman.

Is this not why Richard Nixon is considered to be one of America's better Presidents ?

So Blair's problem is not telling his lies convincingly............lol.......that can be sorted out by expert coaching........any suggestions about the coach? ....maybe Vince Stanizone or any of the many trading coaches or system peddlers............lol

I see B-Liar is brown-nosing Gaddafi now.

Dunno what he sees in that creep.

Brothers in arms - murderers together ??

I have it on good authority that TB is trying talk Gadaffi into a swap...Cheryl for any camel that will crap on his doorstep less frequently than Cheryl...
Cheers