Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. 24 years old.

2/5: (607)
2/6: (316)
2/7: (126)
2/8: 427

Oh man. Almost lost all of my gains this week. Tuesday's loss and Wed's loss was just horrible trading without a careful thought-out plan/exit plan as I was once again, getting overconfident. Entered recklessly and exited without much of a plan except feeling, which quickly led to big losses. Thursday, I think, was just unfortunate event. My fault for not cutting my losses quickly, but I think I traded okay on Thursday... nevermind. On second thought, I panicked when it started going against my again due to my previous 2 day losses.
Today, I traded on a lighter mind - not trying to make a lot of money; just seeing the chart and trying to play off of it. Luck was on my side and i got a good return today. Overall, down ($240) this week.
I haven't doing live streaming as it was making my computer lag, which affected my emotions and my trading. I recorded yesterdays but havent recorded other days (getting lazy) as recording makes my computer (little) slow as well. Can't wait till next week!

jees this guy is everywhere .....1 thread only dude ...we get it ...honestly we do ...N

@wabu27 your 24 years old FFS grow some balls, if it all goes tits up you've got 40 more years to plan for retirement. I made £100, 000 profit in 3 years in my sleep as the value of my house went up. You'll make much bigger mistakes than this in your life and much bigger profits, AND you'll learn a valuable lesson early on. You don't want to be doing this kind of stuff later in life, "batsonar" will tell you that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may hear from time to time that banks do not loan money for stock trading. That may be, but it doesn't mean you can't borrow money to invest in the stock market. Once you get enough experience and education, your friends and family may want you to invest their money to help their financial situation.
1. Yes you can borrow money to invest in stocks I have done it myself in the past.
Not only can you, but the interest charges can be offset against any capital gains you make.

2. Which is both a stupid idea and illegal unless you are a qualified professional and registered with the appropriate financial regulator.

Legal Matters
By managing a friend's money, you may be breaking the law. Investment professionals must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission or have a federal license. They are heavily regulated by the government and by trade organizations like the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) for the protection of consumers.

I get that you're a newbie, so its probably a good idea to ASK questions first rather than post nonsense that you havent bothered to research.
If this is an example of how you research stocks then you probably shouldnt be trading yet.