Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. 24 years old.

3f55e1985c27b8e75c440b2c59b81ab8e8c4a084dcf1d14534b96b0d2803cd82.jpg

Not sure what this means? A word of advice - if you were as worried about your trades as being correct to the forum, you would make more money.

you are indeed BRAINDEAD and beyond help(n)
hows the porsche:whistling

Not too bad mate. Difference between me an you is that i make money. I hve a real account while you play xbox. I get up in a morning and wonder what to speculate on - you get up and worry about paying the gas bill. Fact!

Day 32
-6.0%
Missed a big run in the morning and played recovery most of day. Thought it could hit 49 levels today but just wouldn't. Tomorrow with oils report's gotta be interesting.

LOL wow you trolls
I try to learn from advices and mistakes but its like in the middle of trading, i reset myself.
Also that and after months of not trading, i'm slowly remembering past mistakes and do's/dont's
Well, if my account cant get to $10,000 by nov.27 2017 than i cant trade anymore so stick around for 2 more months... or significantly less timeframe based on most commenters here

Day 33
+9.2%
Played the pre-market and run-up to the oil report terribly.. but analysis was correct (whew) which helped me end the day in green. Trying to screw my head on right and play safer.

Well, if my account cant get to $10,000 by nov.27 2017 than i cant trade anymore so stick around for 2 more months...

hey wabu, whats this shizz all about?

do you want to be a trader or not?

?
that has nothing to do with me wanting to trade for a living
its IB rule that you need at least $10,000 in account to trade.
Under 26, minimum is $2000. i turn 26 on nov 27

?
that has nothing to do with me wanting to trade for a living
its IB rule that you need at least $10,000 in account to trade.
Under 26, minimum is $2000. i turn 26 on nov 27

oh i see sorry i had no idea thats what you meant..

you'll find a way to trade somehow :) dont you have the equivalent of spreadbetting over there without these restrictions? or trading the futures contract? im not sure if this is making sense, maybe someone from the US can elaborate, im not sure

Dude for your own sake, you need to get a grip. Get some realistic expectations and get your priorities straight. Your first priority in managing your trading account should be to live to fight another day. That means you absolutely must keep your risk and losses under control. In a general sense the only real way to do that is to keep your position sizes *small*. Making and losing the amounts you are currently *per day* is a certain road to ruin.

Hi, My name is Ray , you din't say what vehicles your are looking to trade, I trade mostly futures and have been doing so for 25 years ! It a very exciting but demanding field
How much time do you have available, would you be willing to take turns watching the mkt during evening hours . ET ?

Day fin.
- 4x%
so let down dont even want to calculate or update the title of my youtube videos. wifi-trouble all morning, and completely wrong chart analysis. I hate to admit but everyone that's been criticizing me was right... im going to take a break and also do some virtual trading to get my game back. currently i'm horrible at cutting losses and i trade way too big..
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Until we meet again! Adios.

dude u were virtual trading all all along;)
u seem a decent fellow though

Last edited:
Losing all because of wifi is more convincing than foroom who claimed he lost all because of pizza express. I believe you.

Hi, My name is Ray , you din't say what vehicles your are looking to trade, I trade mostly futures and have been doing so for 25 years ! It a very exciting but demanding field
How much time do you have available, would you be willing to take turns watching the mkt during evening hours . ET ?

25 yrs experience as a trader and yet you seem to have just picked a random thread to post a wanted ad for a trading partner ???

Day fin.
- 4x%
so let down dont even want to calculate or update the title of my youtube videos. wifi-trouble all morning, and completely wrong chart analysis. I hate to admit but everyone that's been criticizing me was right... im going to take a break and also do some virtual trading to get my game back. currently i'm horrible at cutting losses and i trade way too big..
Well, it was fun while it lasted. Until we meet again! Adios.

how much $$$ have you got left wabu? the videos were only a few secs long. hopefully the £3K still.

what you've done is learned a lesson in how important position size is in trading, you learned the hard way again.

you were doing something right because you had some good runs.

Last edited: