Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. 24 years old.

day 29 +25.3%
22e6b7b13b0b6adbc1de4447d95d281765ac1047c6259d444cd8761497610a46.jpg

Thank you :)

Does anyone follow crude oil??
Wow it's going down so beautifully right now I really wish I didn't have to work today and just trade all day. Easy straight fall with no trick movements...

Thank you :)

Does anyone follow crude oil??
Wow it's going down so beautifully right now I really wish I didn't have to work today and just trade all day. Easy straight fall with no trick movements...

I follow the Brent Crude.
I wouldn't be well versed in it but I do look for opportunities frequently.
In fact, I just made a crisp 3% from it in the last hour... Missed the start of the fall but still happy.

Day 30
+11.47%
Woke up at 5:30am and oil was near its ceiling, starting to come down. Went in and out during the day for easy profits. I thought today may be a massive drop, much bigger than yesterday. While it may still be possible, right now it looks like it has some resistance present.
I was super let down after my huge 40% loss on Monday, but i somehow made it back and some more. Looking forward to next week for more trading!!!

Day 31
-45.3%
I'm at the same point as last monday, after the 40% loss.
Overnight, starting sunday, i put on a small position. I was sleeping/waking up to check on my position and make adjustments. I was trying to get couple hundred bucks but got caught in a huge downfall and just bombed it. I dont know what the hell i was doing because by the time market opened i was down like $3000. Had no idea what's going on all day. Just exhausted right now. Holy crap this was the big drop i was waiting for for like 3 weeks and i totally rode it down, with a wrong position. Just o.m.g... what the hell happened this morning.

Day 31
-45.3%
Overnight, starting sunday, i put on a small position. I was sleeping/waking up to check on my position and make adjustments. I was trying to get couple hundred bucks but got caught in a huge downfall and just bombed it. I dont know what the hell i was doing because by the time market opened i was down like $3000. Had no idea what's going on all day. Just exhausted right now. Holy crap this was the big drop i was waiting for for like 3 weeks and i totally rode it down, with a wrong position. Just o.m.g... what the hell happened this morning.

Unfortunate but only a fool wouldn't have expected this.
You are risking far too much...

You lost 40% and then you were lucky to get it back. That good luck was in fact bad for you because you had the chance to learn a lesson...you even said you did learn your lesson, but clearly you didn't.

I know there is no point telling you to stop trading because it's clear that your addiction/impulses rule you, so i'm just going to save myself the train crash and unsubscribe to the thread and try to get on with my own learning.

I wish you the best with your trading mate and I hope your lesson doesn't cost you more than you are able to handle

Day 31
-45.3%

hey wabu, unlucky that you caught this move while being long but if you leave 2 contracts on with no stop loss and go to bed you are gonna wake up to nice surprises likes this, its not a particularly extreme move for oil

For sure it's complete nonsense. wabu has been doing the same stupid stuff for months, where he posts gain gain gain, then big loss, then gain gain gain, and so on. Any real trader would have learned something by now and modified behavior, but not wabu !

STOP: You will get taken for every penny! I do tis for a living and believe me you will loose

For sure it's complete nonsense. wabu has been doing the same stupid stuff for months, where he posts gain gain gain, then big loss, then gain gain gain, and so on. Any real trader would have learned something by now and modified behavior, but not wabu !

i hear what you're saying guys but i cant understand why wabu would be faking all this. he streams himself for hours, day after day, talking about his trades etc if you were going to make up a story just for attention or whatever i dont see why you would invent one like this and go to all the trouble of "living the character". so therefore ive given him the benefit of the doubt with regard to being genuine. if anyone can prove hes trading a demo id be happily proved wrong - if hes faking the jokes on him for wasting his own time :D

have a good day :)

^above is logical but many people just live a fantasy.maybe he wants to show a sob story and then ask for money ????
why is he mirroring this on elite trader

i hear what you're saying guys but i cant understand why wabu would be faking all this. he streams himself for hours, day after day, talking about his trades etc if you were going to make up a story just for attention or whatever i dont see why you would invent one like this and go to all the trouble of "living the character". so therefore ive given him the benefit of the doubt with regard to being genuine. if anyone can prove hes trading a demo id be happily proved wrong - if hes faking the jokes on him for wasting his own time :D

have a good day :)

Most of the comments were directed at the fact his position size is too big relative to account size and would likely result in risk of ruin. This situation is basically a repeat of past behaviour which had not been modified.
Trading is difficult not because of a lack of a good trading methodology but failure to modify behaviour that are important for success. Behaviour modification requires structured programs to be effective and is not merely a will of the mind. Self directed traders don't have the luxury of performance coaches to direct the effort.

i hear what you're saying guys but i cant understand why wabu would be faking all this.

He's not faking it. He's just desperate. He has to go big in order to dislodge the bank off his back. But he hasn't what it takes and the harder he tries, the deeper into the hole he goes.

Itsnotpossible is an *****. All he does is going around saying this is fake that is fake, without knowing anything about anything. Since he doesn't ever say anything useful, ignoring him will be the simplest.

He's not faking it. He's just desperate. He has to go big in order to dislodge the bank off his back. But he hasn't what it takes and the harder he tries, the deeper into the hole he goes.

Itsnotpossible is an *****. All he does is going around saying this is fake that is fake, without knowing anything about anything. Since he doesn't ever say anything useful, ignoring him will be the simplest.
shut it u silly FAKE clown
how your dax position(demo dax)silly fake positions
tenor.gif

Last edited:

He just needs to stop. If it really is true, then its no better than gambling. Not trading. I feel a bit sorry for him but he really should just stop!