Took out a loan to transition to full-time trading. 24 years old.

Brumby

Established member
593 135
i hear what you're saying guys but i cant understand why wabu would be faking all this. he streams himself for hours, day after day, talking about his trades etc if you were going to make up a story just for attention or whatever i dont see why you would invent one like this and go to all the trouble of "living the character". so therefore ive given him the benefit of the doubt with regard to being genuine. if anyone can prove hes trading a demo id be happily proved wrong - if hes faking the jokes on him for wasting his own time :D

have a good day :)
Most of the comments were directed at the fact his position size is too big relative to account size and would likely result in risk of ruin. This situation is basically a repeat of past behaviour which had not been modified.
Trading is difficult not because of a lack of a good trading methodology but failure to modify behaviour that are important for success. Behaviour modification requires structured programs to be effective and is not merely a will of the mind. Self directed traders don't have the luxury of performance coaches to direct the effort.

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 95
i hear what you're saying guys but i cant understand why wabu would be faking all this.
He's not faking it. He's just desperate. He has to go big in order to dislodge the bank off his back. But he hasn't what it takes and the harder he tries, the deeper into the hole he goes.

Itsnotpossible is an *****. All he does is going around saying this is fake that is fake, without knowing anything about anything. Since he doesn't ever say anything useful, ignoring him will be the simplest.

itspossible

2,777 557
He's not faking it. He's just desperate. He has to go big in order to dislodge the bank off his back. But he hasn't what it takes and the harder he tries, the deeper into the hole he goes.

Itsnotpossible is an *****. All he does is going around saying this is fake that is fake, without knowing anything about anything. Since he doesn't ever say anything useful, ignoring him will be the simplest.
shut it u silly FAKE clown
how your dax position(demo dax)silly fake positions

Last edited:

Stormy42

253 3

He just needs to stop. If it really is true, then its no better than gambling. Not trading. I feel a bit sorry for him but he really should just stop!

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 95
He just needs to stop. If it really is true, then its no better than gambling. Not trading. I feel a bit sorry for him but he really should just stop!
Gambling is an acceptable option if that is the only option available. Also losing money isn't completely terrible. When it's all gone, it allows the gambler to move on. Otherwise he's stuck in a limbo and unable to be productive.

Stormy42

253 3
Gambling is an acceptable option if that is the only option available. Also losing money isn't completely terrible. When it's all gone, it allows the gambler to move on. Otherwise he's stuck in a limbo and unable to be productive.
Pretty deep. Wow. Not sure what to say to this.