Tom Williams, volume spread analysis and Tradeguider

Oh thanks a lot,
I've been washing cars and doing odd jobs all flippin weekend, and I'm only $3490.38 short of the asking price, now it turns out you aren't selling after all....
Can I be CFO when the company floats then? I've got my own desklamp, if that's enough to sway the decision?
Dave

I am New to VSA .... i think any vsa expert may clear my doubt ....... in commodity market there is no underlying " stock " which will keep track of movement in long term ..... as contract approach towards the expiry volume shoots up.... also in morning sessions there is no volume but in evening there is huge volume ..... how to deal with this ??? as we are dealing with relative volume in VSA ???

Hi,
Anyone up to providing a demo of their VSA skills? If so, analyze the attached chart on AIG and let us know what you would do. Don't cheat :). Please provide your details/analysis with some explanation behind your decision. Let's see what knowledge we can gain from this.
Best of luck!
Zing

Attachments

• AIG, Jan 11, 2013.jpg
    AIG, Jan 11, 2013.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 417
Hi,
Anyone up to providing a demo of their VSA skills? If so, analyze the attached chart on AIG and let us know what you would do. Don't cheat :). Please provide your details/analysis with some explanation behind your decision. Let's see what knowledge we can gain from this.
Best of luck!
Zing

Signs of weakness.