volume spread analysis (VSA)

Re: volume spread analysis

Hello

Has anyone had any experience with volume spread analysis and the vsa software?
The have a new software which replaced vsa and is called tradeguider by Tom Williams, it claims to show where the professional large trading syndicates are buying into or selling the market, showing strength or weakness at tops and bottoms.
Any feedback will be appreciated, as I am looking to buy this program.

Thanks

petervt

I looked at this software at least 5 years ago. I was very impressed with Tom Williams,
a former professional trader. It takes at least 6 months to begin learning it. It is not
a real fast process. The only problem with it is that it does not have the real volume,
the exchanges release this data 24hrs. later. I would definitely read his book first, and do a trial. It has been my experience that most software is released without being
perfected, and most have alot of gliches and bugs.

Hi Petervt,

I have Tradeguider realtime and trade forex and find it very good, you can use it to trade stocks as well. There are loads of free webinairs given by Gavin every week and I think there is a free trial offer to test it. I like it but am still learning. Its very good to show you when to get out of a trade, I often get tops and bottoms but still learning when to enter trades

Regards

Stephen

Hello

Has anyone had any experience with volume spread analysis and the vsa software?
The have a new software which replaced vsa and is called tradeguider by Tom Williams, it claims to show where the professional large trading syndicates are buying into or selling the market, showing strength or weakness at tops and bottoms.
Any feedback will be appreciated, as I am looking to buy this program.

Thanks

petervt

I don't agree with what you say about volume as I also use Metastock but find the volume shown in Tradeguider is much more accurate and shows better spikes and low volume which is the main use I have for it.

I looked at this software at least 5 years ago. I was very impressed with Tom Williams,
a former professional trader. It takes at least 6 months to begin learning it. It is not
a real fast process. The only problem with it is that it does not have the real volume,
the exchanges release this data 24hrs. later. I would definitely read his book first, and do a trial. It has been my experience that most software is released without being
perfected, and most have alot of gliches and bugs.