Tired of Trading From Home. Office Space Anyone?

NTMtrader

I have been trading full-time from my home (basement) for about 6 months now. I find it to be rather lonely, even though I have access to trader chat rooms, audio floor feeds, etc. I need "trader interaction".

I am considering opening a trading floor: providing desk, computers, high-speed internet access, etc to other traders of similar concern. Traders can use their own computer (if preferred); use their own trading platform/software; and of course use their own capital (not interested in starting a prop firm). Just looking to offer other traders a chance to interact, share ideas, and socialize in a "live" environment.

If you are in the Washington DC metro area and have an interest, please let me know. Send me an email: [email protected]

Any other traders that have experienced similar concern or have advice on the feasibility of this please share.

imho ur better off trading alone in ur basement rather than in a room full of traders using different strategies, all it will do is simply distract you.

I have been trading full-time from my home (basement) for about 6 months now. I find it to be rather lonely, even though I have access to trader chat rooms, audio floor feeds, etc. I need "trader interaction".

I am considering opening a trading floor: providing desk, computers, high-speed internet access, etc to other traders of similar concern. Traders can use their own computer (if preferred); use their own trading platform/software; and of course use their own capital (not interested in starting a prop firm). Just looking to offer other traders a chance to interact, share ideas, and socialize in a "live" environment.

If you are in the Washington DC metro area and have an interest, please let me know. Send me an email: [email protected]

Any other traders that have experienced similar concern or have advice on the feasibility of this please share.

Hey! Great idea! One of my friend is in Washington DC metro area, I will ask him :)