Tips to win in Binary Option?

MoneyTalk

Hi Guys!

After doing some research about trading online. I stumbled upon Binary option and find it user-friendly. Although i dont know much about it, i feel that one can possibly win more and lose more money at the same time. Nevertheless, i think it's for someone like me who doesnt know much about trading.

Question: Anyone, who knows an effective way of minimizing loses in Binary options? Hopefully by experience and not textbook strategies. :)

Hi Guys!

After doing some research about trading online. I stumbled upon Binary option and find it user-friendly. Although i dont know much about it, i feel that one can possibly win more and lose more money at the same time. Nevertheless, i think it's for someone like me who doesnt know much about trading.

Question: Anyone, who knows an effective way of minimizing loses in Binary options? Hopefully by experience and not textbook strategies. :)

Spreads are way too wide.

Often in the region of 15 to 20%, or more!

You open a bet for £10 pp and you are down £200 on your position straight away, no way to minimise your loss by closing out early.

If a binary bet firm can get 10,000 suckers to lose £200 each.
They make a £2 million for themselves.

And new suckers sign up to play everyday.

Dont be easy pickings for these sharks.

You open a bet for £10 pp and you are down £200 on your position straight away, no way to minimise your loss by closing out early.

so thats how it works, but 70% to 90% payout is very tempting. Have you invested in binaries? what website have you tried?

I see your point, Higher risk higher the reward.

I see your point, Higher risk higher the reward.

No he means high risk with little chance of any reward.

Anyway maybe you and Money Talk are the same person as you are both from the Philippines with what appears to be promoting binary options.

So now we have four of you and all from the Philippines who have all just joined in the last few days and posted to this thread.

We just have to wait now for the commercial angle to appear to know what is really going on.

how about placing a one touch binary weekend bet today after all the greek news. like with http://www.traderush.com/home. or other binary brokers that have more pairs

they don't update the rates for the weekend and therefore there could be nearly free money by placing a trade today after the greek news

If you are serious about binary option trading,then I will suggest to have a solid strategy which wins at least 60-70% times, otherwise you can't stand with their R/R. Only way to get good R/R is playing the Odd. If your Odds are really good, then you can get more than 100% return from your bet.
Lastly, if you get profit, withdraw it fast!

If you are serious about binary option trading,then I will suggest to have a solid strategy which wins at least 60-70% times, otherwise you can't stand with their R/R. Only way to get good R/R is playing the Odd. If your Odds are really good, then you can get more than 100% return from your bet.
Lastly, if you get profit, withdraw it fast!

You see if these are properly regulated brokers and true exchanges then there WONT be a need to "...withdraw it fast!"
Does this not say a lot about these so called "fantastic products"

Sun I guess you are from India.. so let me ask you ..you would consider your relatively safe if it is with ICICI broker or say State Bank of India's brokering arm or even Kotak securities etc? correct?
Would you feel safe trading with a corner gambling shop? unregulated!
Just because these so called brokers offering Binary options look like they are based in "Europe" don;t be fooled AT this stage (2015) there are only 2 US CFTC regulated Binary exchanges Nadex and Cantor even then there is a question mark on are these true exchanges or a market maker!

You see if these are properly regulated brokers and true exchanges then there WONT be a need to "...withdraw it fast!"
Does this not say a lot about these so called "fantastic products"

Sun I guess you are from India.. so let me ask you ..you would consider your relatively safe if it is with ICICI broker or say State Bank of India's brokering arm or even Kotak securities etc? correct?
Would you feel safe trading with a corner gambling shop? unregulated!
Just because these so called brokers offering Binary options look like they are based in "Europe" don;t be fooled AT this stage (2015) there are only 2 US CFTC regulated Binary exchanges Nadex and Cantor even then there is a question mark on are these true exchanges or a market maker!

Hi Moka,
Actually i said withdraw it fast not because of regulation issue or insecurity. I said it because, most of the binary traders are tend to gamble. That's why, withdrawing fast is a way to avoid temptation. (It works with me :rolleyes:)

Yes I got your point. But these days, no body can't be trusted even if its Kotak or ICICI. Money tempts everybody!
Some brokers still pays, works good with small investors. Yes but with big money with an unregulated broker, nobody will invest. I feel by default most of the binary brokers are market makers.

Hi Moka,
Actually i said withdraw it fast not because of regulation issue or insecurity. I said it because, most of the binary traders are tend to gamble. That's why, withdrawing fast is a way to avoid temptation. (It works with me :rolleyes:)

Yes I got your point. But these days, no body can't be trusted even if its Kotak or ICICI. Money tempts everybody!
Some brokers still pays, works good with small investors. Yes but with big money with an unregulated broker, nobody will invest. I feel by default most of the binary brokers are market makers.

Hi Sun 11
OK but the main point is big or small don;t you think client money safety should be paramount along with a regulated market ... do you know you can build your own options spread using exchange traded options on big and regulated and liquid TRUE markets!

Hi Sun 11
OK but the main point is big or small don;t you think client money safety should be paramount along with a regulated market ... do you know you can build your own options spread using exchange traded options on big and regulated and liquid TRUE markets!

Yes of course client money safety is first.
Interested to know more on this option spread subject. If you have any link please share. Wish to learn.

Thanks