Binary Options Forex / Fixed-odd-betting

I actually just noticed that my saxobank options board has binary options!

I know that saxo bank is market maker in inter-bank options so I guess they dont do hedging on CME after all... They price options themselves..

I dont use saxo bank for major fx crosses because of prohibitive spread but I sometimes play with currency pairs not available on CME via IB such as EURCHF.

What advice could you give me on how to learn options?

Doodboy, I strongly recommend Banc De Binary as a reliable broker.

Account Information
You must be 21 years and above to trade binary options on Bbinary. Account opening balance typically starts from $500. Traders can open accounts in US Dollars and Euros. Account opening is done online, after which traders are required to send supporting documents to Banc de Binary. It is at this stage that the bonus is applied. Demo trading is an innovation that was only recently introduced.

Trading Requirements
In addition to the regular trading account, there is a special VIP account for high net-worth clients to trade. Traders can fund their accounts and withdraw from same using several methods such as bank wire transfers, credit cards, Alertpay and Skrill (formerly Moneybookers). Traders can trade on Banc de Binary’s web-based platform 7 days a week. Traders also have access to trading tools for technical analysis and trader education. Traders can get payouts of up to 79% on trades. Banc de Binary allows traders some flexibility in setting expiration times for their trades. Expiry times can be as low as 15 minutes and as high as one week.

Trades attract commissions, which are built into the cost of the binary option contract.

The trading platform is web-based and traders now have the opportunity to have a demo trading account up to $50,000. This is a huge plus when you consider the fact that most binary options brokers do not offer simulated trading.

Doodlboy be aware of additioanl risks when choosibg a non exchange tarded product provider!
Thats all I can say

hedgemaster
Although I agree that IG/ NAdex is better than those bucket shops

With respect to Nadex :
"it is an exchange -it can not communicate with the Market maker " ARE YOU SURE it is a true exchange or it only has the name Exchange in it's name
If IG has a market amker model in other countries ( UK/USA) would that not be teh same with Nadex!
I am still not convienced that NADEX is as "Real" as n Exchaneg as CME/CBOE, NYMEX LSE, ASX, SGX etc are
Does NAdex disclose that they do not have conflict oof interest with you? if they can't get internal hedging done they have to take the risk that means conflict of interest
Wher is it in teh terms and conditions ?