Paid 1 on 1 trainer needed in Atlanta

EveronTrading

Hey,
I have been trading via Markets World and 24 Option for the last six months. Primarily in binary options-I stick to gold and silver. my problem is that I learn too quick, understanding the complicated before the basic.

Im looking for a seasoned, successful trader, who knows binary options, to help me 1 on 1. I know you win some, and you lose some, but please respond if you are a seasoned and successful trader focused in that area--don't respond if you looking to make some "new capital money".

I really want to make this my full time. And I have capital to get started.

Hey,
I have been trading via Markets World and 24 Option for the last six months. Primarily in binary options-I stick to gold and silver. my problem is that I learn too quick, understanding the complicated before the basic.

Im looking for a seasoned, successful trader, who knows binary options, to help me 1 on 1. I know you win some, and you lose some, but please respond if you are a seasoned and successful trader focused in that area--don't respond if you looking to make some "new capital money".

Stand by to get severely shafted.

Hey,

and how exactly would you identify a seasoned and successful trader? They pretty much dont come with CVs and would you really take somebody's word for it? Agree with PB, you're asking for trouble