Paid 1 on 1 trainer needed in Atlanta

EveronTrading

3 0
Hey,
I have been trading via Markets World and 24 Option for the last six months. Primarily in binary options-I stick to gold and silver. my problem is that I learn too quick, understanding the complicated before the basic.

Im looking for a seasoned, successful trader, who knows binary options, to help me 1 on 1. I know you win some, and you lose some, but please respond if you are a seasoned and successful trader focused in that area--don't respond if you looking to make some "new capital money".

I really want to make this my full time. And I have capital to get started.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Hey,
I have been trading via Markets World and 24 Option for the last six months. Primarily in binary options-I stick to gold and silver. my problem is that I learn too quick, understanding the complicated before the basic.

Im looking for a seasoned, successful trader, who knows binary options, to help me 1 on 1. I know you win some, and you lose some, but please respond if you are a seasoned and successful trader focused in that area--don't respond if you looking to make some "new capital money".

Stand by to get severely shafted.

M

member275544

0 0
Hey,

and how exactly would you identify a seasoned and successful trader? They pretty much dont come with CVs and would you really take somebody's word for it? Agree with PB, you're asking for trouble

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock