Timsk, Barjon, Sharky, Steve et al - you'd better sit down...

The Leopard

Experienced member
Because what am I about to tell you will shock you to the core.

I am the first to criticise when T2W does things that are wrong (well, not quite the first, that is usually the job of My Boyles). But I pipe up pretty sharpish, nonetheless. You will all know what manner of thing I refer to.

So honesty compels me to say the following:

I have recently had occasion to look over events at another trading forum. Compared to that place T2W is a beacon of honesty, transparency, concern for its membership and furthermore is a standard-bearer for free and frank discussion.

I have in the past quoted a notorious vendor who once stated that T2W is a "vendors' paradise". Well, in comparison to that other place, I was absolutely wrong. Things are so much better here in that regard I scarcely know where to begin.

The protection afforded to vendors over there is astonishing. Nothing that T2W does (to the best of my knowledge) comes anywhere close. The regular membership of T2W are also hard-headed professionals compared to the utter morons one finds trailing after vendors in the other place.

My eyes have been opened, and I'm not too proud to admit this:

T2W really isn't that bad. There's a hell of a lot worse out there.

Brown nose anyone?

I haven't often been accused of that on T2W. :LOL: Brown foot maybe, from kicking them up the ar$e repeatedly.

But credit where credit is due, I felt it was right to acknowledge what T2W does well, at least relative to other places.

You been drinking? Never thought I'd see the day you admit it although we all know how much us mugs and especially the lulz means to you...

I haven't often been accused of that on T2W. :LOL: Brown foot maybe, from kicking them up the ar$e repeatedly.

But credit where credit is due, I felt it was right to acknowledge what T2W does well, at least relative to other places.

bet you are regretting the lulz2win mutli-nic now :LOL::LOL::LOL:

i have to agree and say i was shocked at the way that forum is set up. vendors are allowed a free run at hooking unsuspecting chumps by way of being allowed to control their own thread content.

furthermore, the mods appear to be aiding and abetting a proven vendor by way of killing off any warning discussion/posts on the matter.

t2w vendors take note, i think we've stumbled on your perfect home! lovely green pasture land full of chumps, who'll fall over themselves in the rush to buy your wares! :clap:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Coming soon.

Leopard productions in association with t2w bring to you: Spreadbetting secrets revealed* from the bada$$schlongerdongera of the spreadbetsy world championships.

*Limited places only first come first serve basis. Only £3999.
(y)(y)(y)

I always thought of t2w as more of a vendors graveyard once the regulars got their claws out it always ends in a vendor bloodbath.(y)(y)
Most of the other forums are far worse than t2w, this again is down to the regulars of t2w sticking the boot in early a few get away with it though:whistling

:LOL: Although it will be £4999 with places strictly limited to 89. :LOL:

But that was part of the point I was making. Most of the time T2W does let the regulars get their claws out and as you say it normally ends in one way. :)

Babypips is just T2W but with everybody with over 100 posts banned. Can you imagine if it were left to Jungerns, Beginner Joe and Pipsaholic?

More over I have heard that you receive things called 'infractions' at said forum which are basically warnings for whatever the mods deem 'flaming'.

3 of these and you're banned.

I heard a report of one guy receiving an infraction for saying somebody had a hideous use of the English language.

Jesus if T2W starts using these rules I'll give Leopard and at least half of the members here 10 minutes before they're all banned.

More over I have heard that you receive things called 'infractions' at said forum which are basically warnings for whatever the mods deem 'flaming'.

3 of these and you're banned.

I heard a report of one guy receiving an infraction for saying somebody had a hideous use of the English language.

Jesus if T2W starts using these rules I'll give Leopard and at least half of the members here 10 minutes before they're all banned.

Yeah - all those people that cannot spell "loser" (Not winning):LOL::p

Yes, there is much worse out there.

I also go to another website completely overridden with vendor threads and promotions. The only reason I stay there is because there are a couple guys that know what's what and one who comes from an institutional background. The only reason they stay there is because the forum is relatively small (in terms of active members) and it acts like a blog for their ideas.

So what makes a forum great is the people that frequent it -- not the content. (y)

Barjon gave me an infraction for "looking at him a bit funny". Lasted 28 days.

You've got be on your toes around here. Stuff can come at you from nowhere and before you know it, boosh!, you're on elitetrader with a post count of 1.

Last edited:
The problem with other boards is they are mostly filled with Americans who hate anything negative. You only have to look on their reality shows like idol to see the extent of how scr€wed up they are. I don't have anything against them I just can't stand how parents and friends can tell someone "you're amazing" when in reality they sound like a pair of camels shagging.
I often consult for companies where a team in the UK works closely with a team in the USA. Any remark that the UK team makes about process or potential risk is deemed negative and that person is literally cast asside, outside the circle of trust. On many occasions I have made or heard a remark that caused the entire UK team to wet themselves with laughter while the USA side was dead quiet.
It's a culture thing which is why most of us wouldn't last a day on other forums who are USA community based. This is also why they tend to not last very long when they join here. It's like spotting a basketball player in an Asian crowd. This is why our mods accept the lulz too