Ticker Symbol needed

PeterB

82 1
Ticker Symbol

Help is needed,does anyone know the ticker symbol for e-mini S&P 500. I would like to chart this on Sierra.

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
You will need to tell us which data provider you are using; the ticker symbol is dependant on the data provider, not the software. :D

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
I haven't used the myTrack / Sierra combination for some time now, but from memory it is ES`Z

Remember though that the ` symbol is to the left of the number one on your keyboard, and not the apostrophe (').

PeterB

82 1
Ticker

Many thanks for your help,I have a little problem I have a German keyboard and I can't for the love of money find that little ' at the end of my numbers is a key with a little o and a^ I shall call you really good if you have an answer for that apart from changing keyboards.

PeterB

PeterB

82 1
Ticker es`z

I have at last found it with much playing about,once again many thanks,now down to makining money again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock