thought you lads would get a kick out of this

yes the papers are full of beatings for this young man and rightly deserved too, the bell end.

how is he going to live down a headline like "You've got a lot of bottle, son! Trader, 23, who blew £125,000 on champagne in £200,000 bar round gets told off by his MUM" now that's priceless.

Read more: Alex Hope: Trader, 23, who blew £125,000 on champagne in £200,000 bar round gets told off by his MUM | Mail Online

he's gone from this

article-2111468-120EC36F000005DC-693_306x602.jpg

back to this

mcjob.jpg

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

the chick in the photo is hot. I wonder how much he paid her for that pose.

the chick in the photo is hot. I wonder how much he paid her for that pose.

yes she is indeed hot, this is her Desperate Scousewives - Layla Flaherty - E4.com

"I want success, fame and money."

so was she drafted in by the publicity machine and was paid for posing? or did she just swallow the line this chump was loaded? the photo was taken at a seperate venue than the infamous bar bill event.

Hottness and shallowness are positively correlated; on a non normal distribution. there are outliers of course

...any ideas on what Mr Hope may have been up to? some sort of ponzi scheme perhaps?

...any ideas on what Mr Hope may have been up to? some sort of ponzi scheme perhaps?

Most likely just a PR stunt to promote himself (the bar owner would have the same reason, of course). He is probably looking to be a vendor / educator.

You need to get professional help.

Vendor Compulsive Disorder...

:LOL:

Then please give your opinion on the incident.

Do you think it is genuine? Do you think he is a genuine trader who has made millions from his trading as he claims? Do you think it is not simply a publicity stunt by someone looking to establish a name for himself?

Someone asked a question, to which a sensible answer was provided. What on earth can you find to object to in that?

You really need to get control of your anger - if you are unable to do so unaided, perhaps you should seek the assistance of a professional.

Your temper and petulance is not a good sign, and can only hurt you. They are not good for trading, although perhaps that wouldn't concern you anyway :LOL:. But prospective clients will see your bizarre outbursts, and might conclude from them that you are not a person from whom they would wish to purchase products. And that I am sure would concern you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
:LOL:

Then please give your opinion on the incident.

Do you think it is genuine? Do you think he is a genuine trader who has made millions from his trading as he claims? Do you think it is not simply a publicity stunt by someone looking to establish a name for himself?

Someone asked a question, to which a sensible answer was provided. What on earth can you find to object to in that?

You really need to get control of your anger - if you are unable to do so unaided, perhaps you should seek the assistance of a professional.

Your temper and petulance is not a good sign, and can only hurt you. They are not good for trading, although perhaps that wouldn't concern you anyway :LOL:. But prospective clients will see your bizarre outbursts, and might conclude from them that you are not a person from whom they would wish to purchase products. And that I am sure would concern you. :rolleyes:

Oh boy!!! :whistling

One minute we are talking how many traders / football players would like to get into Layla Flaherty's knickers and the next trader egos...

Much prefer Flaherty's knickers to be honest... :)

She's fit too...

article-0-0F7FAEFA00000578-913_306x719.jpg