This Weeks Kick Ass Trade and Market Outlook

daytraderrockstar

What happens in the Ukraine this Sunday should have an effect on the overall markets come Monday morning. The "citizens" of the Crimea region will be voting to secede from Ukraine setting the stage for the peninsula to return under Russian control. The Ukraine, U.S and the European Union contend the referendum is illegal. How will this play out in the markets? The markets technically could get damaged here as the daily chart continues to show more weakness ahead, but the shorter time frame (60 min) is bullish. This all goes out the window though because events like this trumps technical's and trend lines.

Daily Chart doesn't seem ready yet and 1810-1800 lingers lower as a possible target. But first stop will be the 50 ema around 1820

This week's watch list is great! Quality names and great levels coming into play. Most of buy zones are lower and this could work out great if there is any negative impact in the market.

I always like to throw a Kick Ass Trade out for non-members and this week I am giving you a great one.

Monday is Saint Patrick's Day I invite everyone to join me for a day of great trading and great Irish tunes. Not to mention a little Irish Coffee in the Morning and some soda bread so get ready to "Rock out with your Shamrock out"

DayTraderRockStar

Ps tune in Sunday Night to see any reaction to the futures after the Crimea Vote