TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

I find MT4 a lot nicer than NT6. Much lighter on PC resources, smoother, quicker to load, less problems etc.

it seems mt4 is the best choice for traders
i was a little unsure about it but now this helps a bit
can i ask you a question? what are the top 5 platforms you use/know?

ps
TRO, pretty impressive thread
those radarscreens are great for trending the market
i think i'm gonna have to start learning scripts eventually because it surely pays off
thanks for this guidance and reference :LOL:

RSI Dashboard needed please !

Hi all,

I have managed to create some simple customised Metatrader indicators in the past (by tweaking those in the public domains) but I now need to create this particular combination using TRO's legendary FX Dashboard format and dont know how to achieve it.....

here is the outline including a jpeg of mock-up (expand the jpeg to see clearly)..........can anyone help please ?

Note - the key difference between indicator 1 and 3 is that 3 is always based on the current reading and 1 is a historic one based on the most recent time the indicator hit either >70 or <30.....there is a difference.

many many thanks to all you EA masters out there !
Neil

Attachments

• MA_RSI_DASH.jpg
    MA_RSI_DASH.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,421
Hi TRO

apologies - can you elaborate on your response to my request......I dont understand the Buy /Sell /Wait alert......has this been posted earlier in thread ?

Neil

These kinds of indicators make my stomach churn

It is the candles that a trader wants to be paying attention & support & resistance!

It reminds me of in gym class when the teacher said - "today children we are going to play football!"(y)........
"but, the condition is, we are not using proper goals, we will use these cones instead. We will play on a quarter size pitch. Neither team can have a goalkeeper, and you can only touch the ball twice."

:rolleyes:

Its just not crickit!!!

Last edited:
These kinds of indicators make my stomach churn

It is the candles that a trader wants to be paying attention & support & resistance!

It reminds me of in gym class when the teacher said - "today children we are going to play football!"(y)........
"but, the condition is, we are not using proper goals, we will use these cones instead. We will play on a quarter size pitch. Neither team can have a goalkeeper, and you can only touch the ball twice."

:rolleyes:

Its just not crickit!!!

MYOFB!!

With openness and freedom comes responsibility.

You don't seem to have anything constructive or positive to say.

When you do, you are welcome.

Until then, MYOFB!!

Hi TRO,

Glad I found you here!
Run in to your MT4 signals by accident a week ago just started using them and they fit me very well.
extremely easy and clean in use ... I became a big fan of your approach..
had to google up MYOFB!! because you don't learn that in school...but exist in Dutch and Frence as well.

anyway thanks for your indicators.

Hans in france..

Hey theRumpledOne,

I've been trying for a while to find a guide to help me write a script for MT4 that will automatically take three or more screenshots of different timeframes of my current chart, automatically naming the images (ex. EURUSD_YYMMDD_H1.gif EURUSD_YYMMDD_H4.gif EURUSD_YYMMDD_D1.gif )
Since I see you are ridiculously good at writing scripts, do you think you could help me out?!

Thank you very much in advance,
Augusto

Excellent!

Your indi's look good! Congrats! :clap:

They remind me of FerruFx indi's, not exactly, of course, but just remind me of 'em.

Anyhoo, have you had any request on coding the Karmostaji strategy? I've seen it's power and been impressed!
Karmo's trading strategy trading GBP/JPY
This is on the GBP/JPY pair, and its been spot on...

Taken from the Above Thread:

The indicators I use are:

* Fibonacci retracement levels
* Trendlines/Channels
* 5 period simple MA
* Candlestick patterns
* Support/Resistance levels
* Momentum

He also uses QQE. The issue I see are the Fibs to make any type of indicator, but I'm no coder! :rolleyes:

I've been trading this for a couple of weeks and in this market, it's been awesome...

More success to ya!

Hey theRumpledOne,

I've been trying for a while to find a guide to help me write a script for MT4 that will automatically take three or more screenshots of different timeframes of my current chart, automatically naming the images (ex. EURUSD_YYMMDD_H1.gif EURUSD_YYMMDD_H4.gif EURUSD_YYMMDD_D1.gif )
Since I see you are ridiculously good at writing scripts, do you think you could help me out?!

Thank you very much in advance,
Augusto

I don't know how to do that.

Your indi's look good! Congrats! :clap:

They remind me of FerruFx indi's, not exactly, of course, but just remind me of 'em.

Anyhoo, have you had any request on coding the Karmostaji strategy? I've seen it's power and been impressed!
Karmo's trading strategy trading GBP/JPY
This is on the GBP/JPY pair, and its been spot on...

Taken from the Above Thread:

The indicators I use are:

* Fibonacci retracement levels
* Trendlines/Channels
* 5 period simple MA
* Candlestick patterns
* Support/Resistance levels
* Momentum

He also uses QQE. The issue I see are the Fibs to make any type of indicator, but I'm no coder! :rolleyes:

I've been trading this for a couple of weeks and in this market, it's been awesome...

More success to ya!

168vckw.gif

I code my own strategies.

hello could someone give me a link for MT4 charts ? when i google MT4 it just comes up with a load of 4x brokers.

that is MT4 charting software in your posts isnt it RumpledOne ?