TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

Hi TRO,
You will probably have coded this request before but what i am looking for are indicators for particular bars.

I would like an arrow and preferabley a text label for shooting star , hammer , inverted hammer, hanging man and doji, i have added a picture to show what i mean.

I have done them both in red text and arrows but preference would be red for sort and blue for long signals.

Hope you can help no problem if not

You can search the net for free candle pattern recognition indicators.

MA Crossover Alert??

Hi TRO

Like your thread but was just wondering if there is any way of setting up an alert for a Moving average crossover on MT4??

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

The hardest way to make an easy living.......

Hi TRO

Like your thread but was just wondering if there is any way of setting up an alert for a Moving average crossover on MT4??

Thanks

There are plenty of FREE indicators posted on the net that do that.

MT4 MOTHERLODE MAY 2010 has been posted and is free to download.

Pirates know how to hunt for treasure.

Re: MA Crossover Alert??

Hi TRO

Thanks

There is an easy service on the web that can handle this. Try alertfx.com

I use it sometimes and it's reliable. Never used the crossovers but they have them.

MT4 MOTHERLODE MAY 2010 has been posted and is free to download.

Pirates know how to hunt for treasure.

Hello TRO,I have tried a couple of free downloads for Heiken Ashi candles but nothing happens just end up with normal candles.Would you be able to develop a code that works please m8.

Hi

I am looking for an indicator that plots support and resistance levels on a line chart. I use DeMark Trendline Trader at the moment which I like. Maybe it could be recoded to plot the close of the bars as well..

Roddo

Hi

I am looking for an indicator that plots support and resistance levels on a line chart. I use DeMark Trendline Trader at the moment which I like. Maybe it could be recoded to plot the close of the bars as well..

Roddo

Newbies:

This might help: http://codebase.mql4.com/

Its has lots of MQL for Indicators and Scripts, even some EAs. Plenty of traditional indicators already coded in various forms in MQL. Lot's of custom (one-off) indicators and scripts as well. Just use your browser, its free and so are many of the indicators, scripts and one-offs that you are looking for. You DO NOT have to pay someone a "Donation," to obtain what has already been written and you certainly don't have to pay someone a "Donation" for that which has been ripped, burned, re-written and re-packaged.

Hello TRO,I have tried a couple of free downloads for Heiken Ashi candles but nothing happens just end up with normal candles.Would you be able to develop a code that works please m8.

With Pro Real Time it's simply a menu choice/option..but overall, how've you found working with/off Heikin Ashi? :)

Newbies:

This might help: http://codebase.mql4.com/

Its has lots of MQL for Indicators and Scripts, even some EAs. Plenty of traditional indicators already coded in various forms in MQL. Lot's of custom (one-off) indicators and scripts as well. Just use your browser, its free and so are many of the indicators, scripts and one-offs that you are looking for. You DO NOT have to pay someone a "Donation," to obtain what has already been written and you certainly don't have to pay someone a "Donation" for that which has been ripped, burned, re-written and re-packaged.

You don't have to pay or donate. I have posted hundreds of free indicators.

MT4 MOTHERLODE OCTOBER 2010 AVAILABLE NOW

29f715d.gif

TRO_HL5 has been updated to show the open and close, too. Check the inputs to see all it can do. TRO_TRADE_LINES_ohlm and TRO_ATR_LINES have updates, too. There is my adaptation of THE CONQUEROR. You may find the TRO_YTD_FIBS handy.

10/05/2010 08:40 AM 7,248 candles_m-Candles_m_TRO_Modified.mq4
10/01/2010 01:59 PM 8,179 MADistance_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4
10/06/2010 06:33 AM 11,417 MA_in_Color_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4
09/23/2010 01:18 PM 9,967 TRO_ATR_LINES.mq4
10/01/2010 02:15 PM 6,980 TRO_CONQUEROR.mq4
10/05/2010 08:39 AM 8,516 TRO_CONQUEROR2.mq4
09/21/2010 08:28 PM 14,452 TRO_HL5.mq4
09/19/2010 07:57 PM 7,703 TRO_MM_MA.mq4
10/06/2010 06:22 AM 15,711 TRO_Multi_Meter_IND2.mq4
10/01/2010 12:24 PM 15,034 TRO_Multi_Meter_OpCl.mq4
09/24/2010 12:49 PM 4,829 TRO_PIP_DIFF_LINE.mq4
09/27/2010 04:06 PM 8,900 TRO_RANGE_OC.mq4
10/05/2010 08:42 AM 4,910 TRO_RAT_DOTS.mq4
09/16/2010 09:01 PM 17,683 TRO_TRADE_LINES_ohlm.mq4
09/02/2010 02:01 PM 18,460 TRO_YTD_FIBS.mq4

Roziex,

I like your system. Could SEFC089 be modified to sound an alert when the bar changes color?

mahalo,

Jack

Hi TRO,

If able, I'm looking for a MACD [similar to the attached MACD True indicator with adjustable settings] alert that will show the Price and Time when the MACD line crosses the zero line (in the pop-up MT4 alert window) and stays crossed for at least x minutes (adjustable setting, such as 15 minutes).

The only MACDzeroLineCrossAlert's i can find give the alert at the close of the candle (4HR for my strategy) [e.g., MACD ColorHist Alert attached] and do not show the price when the zero cross occurs.

Thanks for your consideration,
steve

Attachments

• MACD True.mq4
    3.1 KB · Views: 663
  • MACD_ColorHist_Alert.mq4
    11.1 KB · Views: 690
You don't have to pay or donate. I have posted hundreds of free indicators.

Hundreds of Re-Packaged "free indicators" that somebody else created long before you got to them (most). How much are those that aren't free?

And, if what you did to my indicator is any guide about the "hundreds of indicators" claim that you ritualistically make, then nobody in their right mind would trust anything you post, because THAT indicator was NEVER finished! Yet, you wrapped it up into one of your "Mother" of all "Loads" of crap and dumped it on people - free, or not free - that's not the point. Why put something out there that is UN-FINISHED, or that which you don't have a clue about HOW to finish.

BTW - anything that I've worked with that other RAT that you know called Occam's Razor, is seven (7) years old and I've been online for just about as long describing them to traders from the Stock Market to Forex. So, if Occams' Razor thought that the stole something from me, then he's dumber than you are for believing that he did.

You BOTH failed the test and you have no idea what you missed as a direct. Not a clue. A whole world of potential, gone in 60 seconds because some idiot thought they were getting over on somebody. Not very smart - not very smart at all.

Would like to know if anyone can create a dashboard type indicator.

This indicator would take 2 ema's of my choice and would indicate if the fast ema is above or below the slow ema for 3 particular time frames.

So if the Weekly, daily and 4hr ema's are crossed long, then I will see a green light or arrow for that particular time frame or red for crossed short. Actually I only need the weekly and daily option since I trade from the 4hr chart and can already see what position those ema's are in.

Tro I've seen a few dashboards with other indicators along with the ma, but i'm not really looking for any additional indicators to go along with the dashboard and i'm not looking for the slope up or down. Just the ema cross please. Would like to place it in the top right hand corner of the chart. Nothing too large and for it to work just on the particular chart I place it on. Meaning I don't want a dashboard that lists all the currencies, only the currency for that chart. Hope i'm not being too picky.

Just want to use it to for a easy and quick way to be sure I'm on the correct side of the trend.

thx,
todd