There is no such thing as love

5hownewsday

I dont think there is a thing called love. I have liked before but I believe there is no such thing called love. And if there is Define it for me. You like the other person because various reasons.......... Looks, Personality, and other things. We like people that are like us thus you like the other person but that does not mean physically. If you like the person just because of their looks and they are not like you the relationship will not last very long. But if there is a person that is physically attractive, good personality and everything else you are simply attracted to them. Please give your opinion!

Please give your opinion!

What you are referring to is just desire, this will vary depending on your genetics and conditioning. Love is more fundemental and is simply the absence of a sense of seperation.

Last edited:
Love is when you do irrational things because you care more about that 'person' 'thing' than your own rational behavior. I love my girlfriend, I would risk anything for her to simply be happy. When she's happy, I'm at the very least - allright. Love is a number of things and can be different for different individuals. To say there is no such thing as love, is quite a poor way to live. Love can simply be defined as living with joy.

I dont think there is a thing called love. I have liked before but I believe there is no such thing called love. And if there is Define it for me. You like the other person because various reasons.......... Looks, Personality, and other things. We like people that are like us thus you like the other person but that does not mean physically. If you like the person just because of their looks and they are not like you the relationship will not last very long. But if there is a person that is physically attractive, good personality and everything else you are simply attracted to them. Please give your opinion!
I see you are a BROKER !
Nobody loves a broker:whistling

First of all, love is not just between a man and woman. There are so many different forms of love - love for objects, family, friends, pets, etc. Then there is the difference between love and being in love. You can love someone, caring about them and liking them, but not be in love with them in that way. If you don't believe love exists, in any form, then life must be very difficult to get through day by day.

First of all, love is not just between a man and woman. There are so many different forms of love - love for objects, family, friends, pets, etc. Then there is the difference between love and being in love. You can love someone, caring about them and liking them, but not be in love with them in that way. If you don't believe love exists, in any form, then life must be very difficult to get through day by day.

This is some true sh1t right here. Love is not just between a man and a woman. Love is also, for Guster, between a man and a man. And a man and a goat. And probably between a man and a blow-up doll.

Guster gotta lotta love.

Love definitely exists.

I have loved and will always love my .. self :love: :LOL:

Also for nearly all my adult life, i have had a long time love affair with money. Doesn't matter how much i have, i always seem to want more, and i cant stop thinking about it during most of my waking hours, sh1t I know i even dream about it..

If that ain't love then i don't know what love is :love: :love: :LOL: :LOL: