TheBramble's Short-Term Spot FX Biases

Yesterday and today look quite tradable which was not entirely unexpected, even with the long UK weekend. It’s also a shame from a live trading point of view on this thread as I have only one more free day (tomorrow) this side of month-end to be involved in it. Which means it’ll be a dog of course….

Yesterday and today look quite tradable which was not entirely unexpected, even with the long UK weekend. It’s also a shame from a live trading point of view on this thread as I have only one more free day (tomorrow) this side of month-end to be involved in it. Which means it’ll be a dog of course….

hey B

it hasnt been that bad ?

Nice sells on the GBP , Euro and CHF on the USD and yen pairs in last few hours ?

N

Attachments

• not bad.jpg
    not bad.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 111
Short term (m15) FX Bias

AUDJPY & AUDUSD - Long
EURUAD - Short
EURCAD – technically short, but still a mess
EURGBP – technically Long, but messy
EURJPY & EURUSD - Short term Long within longer term Bear phase. Grade 2 trades.
GBPCHF - no idea. Probably short but no tradable clarity.
GBPJPY & GBPUSD – Short term Long within longer term Bear phase. Grade 2 trades.
USDCAD – Shorts (needs a decent pullback perhaps?)
USDCHF – Swissy mess.
USDJPY - Long

Looks like it might be a bit of a messy reset day so caution advised. Ramps prior top London open and then a reversal on the cards.

Independent Single Currency Rankings (STRONGEST TO WEAKEST)

AUD
CAD
NZD
GBP
EUR
CHF
USD
JPY

As at 07:50 London

Primary trades Long AUDJPY & AUDUSD and a Short USDCAD (wait for pullback.

AUDJPY move stop up to 77.83. Getting close to RN, FLA and Weekly R1. Tight stop. Can always get in again on reaction and resumption.

AUDJPY - if it breaks up through the 3-line whip it's currently pushing against, 78.40 is 1st target.

On a decent break up through current Resistance, will move stop up to 77.95, just below the current 3-line whip.

Missed the USDCAD short entry while garbling on about Greece. Tant p!s. I'll wait for a pullback, or not.

Getting an exit signal on AUDJPY but as stop is in fairly close I'll sit tight and let the price action decide.