The traders library, essentials

pkfryer

I've been inspired to purchase some more books for my library as I have a limited supply of trading books 8 or so books. I have read and re-read Alexander Elders books, have Day Trader I & II, Martin Prings Introduction to Technical Analysis, and a few other trading books.

I've learnt a lot from my current books and have had the philosophy that its best to study a book in depth rather than get hundreds. But thought it would be nice to get some classics and some of the best books out there, to learn as much as possible from as many different peoples vantage points.

What do you suggest I get to pad out my trading bookshelf?

For padding out war and peace will be good also Lord of the Rings is a popular choice at the moment.

For trading books i think it really depends on what you are looking for. If you have a few TA books then you pretty much have most things covered.

You have mentioned in another post that you are interested in price patterns this is also what i and many others are interested in on these BB's

You may want to check out the forums and turn your knowledge to become a skill and look at "trading without indicators", "trading the dow" and some of the us stock threads there is ample information on the charts and in the commentaries as to how you can apply what you know in the real world of trading.

There is a lot of information here on this BB as well as the net. Once you have had a look at some of these things you may want to consider what you want to trade, forex, futures, stock? and see how TA can be applied to those markets.

There is also a search facility on the site which you may want to take advantage of.

Hope this helps slightly

Newtron Bomb