The things people post on the web

Perhaps these were the culprits, coming back to admire their handiwork:

Attachments

• webcam.jpg
    webcam.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 211
I found out the score with the man bending over. The guys who set the biddycam up have superglued a pound coin to the pavement :D

Did you notice that in the highlights, there's a picture of an old biddy with a hammer trying to prise the coin off the pavement! :cheesy:

In this country,
if you are a pensioner, £1 is not to be sniffed at!
(No reference there to sniffing vis a vis superglue)

Now it's getting dark I would have expected someone to light candles around the grave

U lot are nutz.

Im going mad. I've just realised - it is may 1st!! (earlier post). Im nutz too!

Last edited:
It is not actually very dark in the picture at the moment while outside my window it is very dark indeed.

Could it be that the Biddy location is in some exotic overseas spot ?

Its not dark outside, infact it is quite bright where I live. I suppose it depends where you live, in middle of summer it doesnt get dark here for about 2 weeks.

They've turned on the lights inside now. Maybe getting ready for a Saturday night knees up.

Should be a prize for the first T2W member who can identify the location and plant a T2W flag on the grass :D

In fact Ill send a Bottle of Skull Splitter Beer from orkney to the first person that does :)

I thought they might all be out playing Bingo, but it seems that the occupants of both bungalows have opted for a cosy night in. I wonder if they have inter-connecting doors ... no, better not go there.

The right hand Biddy Bungalow is still going strong.

They're probably inside supping a case of Budweiser and doing line dancing.

I have always believed that John Lennon and George Harrison were dead but if you check out the February highlights you will see proof that this is in fact not the case.

Thank you biddycam.com for enlightening me.