The Next US President

Different, perhaps, but not necessarily better. The British and Europeans have much more intimate knowledge of fascism than Americans, which is why Americans are so much more easily deceived.

I would sincerely urge the US to amend their Constitution to stop any one man being able to set off Armageddon.

Having all the living, past Presidents in a committee would be much safer. After all the future of the entire planet is worth preserving from a wing nut President. Democracy elected Hitler too. It is pretty stupid system at times.

A bit late for afterthoughts but it might be a good idea to have the endorsement of The Supreme Court to even run for Office.

I would sincerely urge the US to amend their Constitution to stop any one man being able to set off Armageddon.

That's what the Electoral College is supposed to be for. But when the majority party is more concerned about power than the good of the country, you wind up with what we have now.

I think we should all learn the words to "Hail to the Chef"............................................... so we can salute the next winner of MasterChef.

Having all the living, past Presidents in a committee would be much safer. After all the future of the entire planet is worth preserving from a wing nut President. Democracy elected Hitler too. It is pretty stupid system at times.

A bit late for afterthoughts but it might be a good idea to have the endorsement of The Supreme Court to even run for Office.

You're on the spot, first week in office the china situation went from warm to hot, it's interesting how the last year we've been wondering why the south china sea didn't escalate to a confrontation ....clearly we now know obama was handling it carefully behind the curtains.

Woah, don't get ahead of yourself.

If Trump wins.......the markets tank !
If Clinton wins......the markets tank less !

In any event, I don't see upside.

Remember, if Clinton wins, there is a rate hike just around the corner.

One f***in dummy after another :):):):):)

The dummies were stating in unison that the markets would tank. No exceptions. Every mother's son's bet was on this. But let's look at the date of this post (7th). The Dow had already bounced off the 200-day ema + there was no lower low + there was a higher high + Macd cross already + RSI vertical hard on with bounce off 40.

But wait there's more :)

From the Jan 20th, 2016 low, there were a CLEAR 5 WAVES UP. This is a message straight from GOD that the Primary TREND was UP & INTACT

But wait, there's more ............ :)

Taking the election wave in isolation, i.e. June 27 - Nov 4 ............. this wave also is a clear 5 wave move. Which means once again the TREND is UP, correction notwithstanding.

Hahahaha, where did the correction end? At the 200-day ema.

But wait, there's more ............ :)

The Jan 20 - Aug 15 wave retraced only 23.6% of the move before bounding off the 200. That is a sign of POWER, not weakness.

But wait, there's more ........... :)

After the bounce off the 200-day ema, trendline breakout occurred on Nov 7, one day before election

THE MARKETS WERE GOING UP REGARDLESS WHO WINS/WON

Boris Johnson .................. born in the USA = time to make the entire UK a US state. Brits will huff and puff as they hate yanks but they know deep in their hearts that comparing the UK to the US is akin to comparing a frog's pu**y to the Panama Canal. No contest. Let the boss take over and skip the charade.

Boris + Donald = (y)

Donald f***ed them all and didn't even come once.

Fibo f***ed all his counter-betters and put 'em in a chokehold & came for a week non-stop. :):):)

When they lafffed so hard it was the first sign Donny would win. Contrarian play

A trader of markets AND Real Life player ..... contrarians's paradise: this is the Emotion + CERTAINTY + Impossible ....... the contrarian trader/warrior wants to see when calling the opposite.

The stupidity of the HERD #1 prize goes to Rachel Maddow (3:29).

Contrarian winner prize goes to Ann Coulter.

Prime Loser = Fatso at 4;13

Hillary Clinton:

Benghazi? Email screwups? I don't give a rat's ass.

Her husband nailed hundreds of b*tches, yet she stayed ...................... :):):) Women like her in existence? No way, Jose. Top honors.

No slouch, a straight 10, brainy and witty

But no woman can go up against an Alpha Male who will take the fight to the plains of Africa, his Edge. No female can handle this.

Even Jesus wife gave him so much sh*t

The question may be will Trump stand for a third time ?
Yeah I know The Constitution says max 2 but if Xi can stay for life, he will expect no less.
Power is a more intoxicating drug than heroin.
Perhaps the Democrats will find a black, female. amputee, LGBT, dwarf to contest the office.
Trump has raised the bar too high for good common sense etc.

I don't think the Democratic party is capable of selecting an opponent than can beat Trump.
All you have to do is pick a centrist and you win a land slide without trying.
Instead the party is hell bent on picking the most radical candidate it can, as if twitter is real life and is actually representative of the republic.

The amazing thing to me is Trump has actually done a pretty good job as President. If you don't live in a twitter dream world of bullshit and make believe his presidency has been a 100% better than I expected.

It is a shame as a country people have become so incredibly closed minded to even entertain the idea Trump has done a decent job.

I don't think the Democratic party is capable of selecting an opponent than can beat Trump.
Instead the party is hell bent on picking the most radical candidate it can, as if twitter is real life and is actually representative of the republic.

The amazing thing to me is Trump has actually done a pretty good job as President. If you don't live in a twitter dream world of bullshit and make believe his presidency has been a 100% better than I expected.

It is a shame as a country people have become so incredibly closed minded to even entertain the idea Trump has done a decent job.

Similar parallel for the UK side of the pond, the now Labour leader, Jeremy Corbin, was once considered to be a radical fringe back bencher full of loony hard left ideas, they haven't got a hope of reaching power with him in charge, traditional working class Labour voters have deserted the party along with some of their politicians.

When Tony Blair was leader of Labour he held Prime Minister for over a decade, even though as morally bankrupt as politicians go, he was considered to be centre left and therefore garnered popular support, the last 10 years has seen a shift in Western politics, it promotes an open borders, globalist agenda where opposing views are regarded as racist or fascist when in reality it is nothing of the sort, those opposing views are then censored by government. Political correctness has been ramped up by the political class to the point where it has affected all our institutions. The Conservatives have gone the same way, in the UK, it appears to be a new ideological struggle between government and the people rather than between [the 2 main] political parties, which appears to be different to the US where the struggle remains between the DNC and the Republicans.

I agree that the majority vote will remain at the centre, the more the DNC moves hard left, the less votes they will receive, the voting public don't buy it, especially when you factor in the violence of Antifa who are seen as the militant wing of the hard left and are supported by the DNC (Labour in the UK via Momentum, Hope not Hate and others) and who are only too willing to cause disruption through the use of violence. There doesn't appear to be a right wing equivalent of Antifa as far as I can see and yet the MSM will ignore Antifa whilst focussing on relatively non-existent far right violence, this is the line that UKGov has also adopted and highlights the simultaneous change in MSM from one of holding government to account to holding the [right wing] public to account instead (on behalf of the Govt).

We used to have one state propaganda news outlet, the BBC, we now have a pretty much blanket state controlled media.

Come on colonel, step it up a notch to,

the only non-pussy president EVER
the only one who came in to office with 10 bil but will leave with 200 bil, thus eclipsing Warren Buffet who has been dropping sausages left and right since Donald won - that Donald has thus far spared him for his comments pre-election is in itself a miracle.
Taking on China? Nobody got the balls. Donald got 'em in spades
Best pu**y grabber ever, makes Bill Clinton and John Kennedy look like saints
If Elizabeth Warren wins and goes up against Donald, expect uncontrolled defecation and urination on the debate stage as Donald, now will show no mercy no more

Elizabeth Warren going up against an Alpha Male of this caliber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

One thing though, written in fine invisible print in the book of Donald is that TREASON will carry a hefty price tag. I will attend the ceremony when CNN, MSNBC and all the other lying mothers get handcuffed.

Those lolling about in comfortable cells, with days filled by playing pool etc. are in for a very nasty shock if they are on death row.
Is culling them a money saving policy or a reduction of evil ???????????

Those lolling about in comfortable cells, with days filled by playing pool etc. are in for a very nasty shock if they are on death row.
Is culling them a money saving policy or a reduction of evil ???????????

It's a vote winner!