The Next US President

If Trump is guilty of cavorting with prostitutes in Russia he should fess up and admit it. If he continues to deny it and is lying then the Russians have got such a hold over him he is The Manchurian candidate in the White House which is much more serious.
Either way Putin and cronies must be having a big laugh at the US's expense.

Who do you believe Trump or the CIA/FBI ?

Don't know – but I wouldn't want to be that ex-MI6 bloke (who apparently has now gone into hiding) who provided the alleged dirt on Trump.

That President Trump is going to have a very hard time with the media is, probably, an understatement,

What on earth made him take that job, I fail to understand. I've heard that these men like power, but this is ridiculous!

He must love you guys!

That's what Narcissistic Personality Disorder is all about.

And he hasn't even been sworn in yet :cheesy:
I think you're going a step too far with this dbp. I've looked at the link you provided and, of the 12 criteria (listed below), I'm only aware of Trump displaying 10 of them.
:LOL:
Tim.

Many experts use the criteria in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental conditions. This manual is also used by insurance companies to reimburse for treatment. DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:
•Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
•Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
•Exaggerating your achievements and talents
•Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
•Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
•Requiring constant admiration
•Having a sense of entitlement
•Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
•Taking advantage of others to get what you want
•Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
•Being envious of others and believing others envy you
•Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

•Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
•Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
•Exaggerating your achievements and talents
•Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
•Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
•Requiring constant admiration
•Having a sense of entitlement
•Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
•Taking advantage of others to get what you want
•Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
•Being envious of others and believing others envy you
•Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

To me, they look like the minimum application requirements to be a politician.

I see the US is moving troops and armour into Poland and The Baltics. This is probably the last of Obama's moves geopolitically and highly dangerous as they are cornering Russia.
The bright side is that it will make Trump look good if he decides to bring them back. As always their poodle is copycatting this bad policy.

I see the US is moving troops and armour into Poland and The Baltics. This is probably the last of Obama's moves geopolitically and highly dangerous as they are cornering Russia.

Or one could take the Neville Chamberlain approach.

Or one could take the Neville Chamberlain approach.

I know the wimpy approach is derided but just consider what may have happened if Hitler had had his way. Europe would have reached today's state a whole lot quicker. In time the Japanese invaders would have been thrown out of mainland Asia. And no world war. Only supposing but the wimpy approach works sometimes.

I know the wimpy approach is derided but just consider what may have happened if Hitler had had his way. Europe would have reached today's state a whole lot quicker. In time the Japanese invaders would have been thrown out of mainland Asia. And no world war. Only supposing but the wimpy approach works sometimes.

You may have the opportunity to find out.

Er, and the air would be thick with the smoke from the burning flesh of the undesirables. That's where wimpy would have got us.

Extreme policies rarely force others to buckle. It just begets extreme revenge and so the killing goes on and on. The US never had to meddle in The Middle East and waste trillions of hard earned dollars. The pay back was 911 and other atrocities.

False equivalence. To begin with, the ME mess began with England and France after WWI (Sykes-Picot). But aside from that, declining to "meddle" in the extermination of millions of non-Aryans was never an option.

False equivalence. To begin with, the ME mess began with England and France after WWI (Sykes-Picot). But aside from that, declining to "meddle" in the extermination of millions of non-Aryans was never an option.

I think you will find that The Middle East was in turmoil long before the Brits got there. Probably pre biblical times. They never learnt that peace is preferable to war and they haven't progressed as much as they could have because of the fighting.
Pity the US didn't learn from our mistakes. The British and then the Soviet experience in Afghanistan might have been a bit of a pointer but that lesson wasn't learnt at all. History tends to repeat itself to some degree, but with new twists. To forsee the future look into the past.

In terms of "mess", however, that goes all the way back to the Roman Empire and the Saracens. In any case, leaving ISIS and Hitler alone to do as they please would not likely fly with very many people. To veer back to the thread subject, though, allowing Trump and his entourage to do as they please would not be, if history has anything to teach us, a wise choice.

I was of the understanding that the Roman Empire fell because of military and political invasion mostly by the Gauls leading lots of immigrants ( immigrants into the Roman Empire), the last Roman emperor was overthrown by outsiders!

Invasion by Germanic tribes, not Gauls. The Gauls became largely Romanised, and were also invaded by the Germanic tribes in the Migration Period

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

How is Trump going to afford the stimulus he is planning on infrastructure! All I can see happening is them having to increase their debt ceiling. He has said tax cuts but that is only going to feed government debt more. The fed has also cast warnings about this and I see a dollar short in the future on the cards

Student in Canada accosts another student in school wearing a Trump hat.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/mount-royal-donald-trump-hat-make-america-great-1.3764642

Md. high schooler attacked for wearing pro-Trump hat
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/11/16/md-high-schooler-attacked-wearing-pro-trump-hat/93991178/
Some people are not practicing what they are preaching. I thought we wanted people to be accepting of everyone, regardless of religion or race. He wasn't beat up by Trump supporters.