The Next US President

How is Trump going to afford the stimulus he is planning on infrastructure! All I can see happening is them having to increase their debt ceiling. He has said tax cuts but that is only going to feed government debt more. The fed has also cast warnings about this and I see a dollar short in the future on the cards
He seems to have said what people wanted to hear to get elected. What he actually does may be quite different. If the Russians have got compromising tapes ( which they probably have ) then it will be slanted their way. Recognising their hold on Crimea, ending sanctions, withdrawing troops from Poland and the Baltics just for starters. To pick a fight with China he needs Russia to be at least neutral.

he's "run"a couple of times this time his kitsch resonated with a large # of American people that are tired of the obstructionism and gridlock & dysfunction in Washington. Unfortunately, they hitched their wagon to wrong horse. More of the same coming over next 4 yrs, and then some. The city slicker outslicked the bumpkins. I saw right thru him from the start. Will be interesting to see if and how the republicans play him to serve their agenda. Can they control him??:)

Last edited:
It looks to me that he is guilty of the charges of orgying with Russian prostitutes. It is the classic Honey Pot trap in spook's language and the Russians have been trying it on for decades. They would be foolish not to make capital out of the entrapment and hold it over Trump later. Imagine yourself in a foreign city and lonely. At 3 o'clock in the morning there is a knock at the door of the hotel room. Imagine his surprise to find a gorgeous girl standing there in a negligee. Ah well I will leave the cameras and the rest to your imagination.

An honourable man would confess, say sorry and resign. But not Trump. He would tough it out by denying it and being nice to the Russians.

Hellooooooooooooo Hillary are you still there ?

:LOL:

Last edited:
It looks to me that he is guilty of the charges of orgying with Russian prostitutes. It is the classic Honey Pot trap in spook's language and the Russians have been trying it on for decades. They would be foolish not to make capital out of the entrapment and hold it over Trump later. Imagine yourself in a foreign city and lonely. At 3 o'clock in the morning there is a knock at the door of the hotel room. Imagine his surprise to find a gorgeous girl standing there in a negligee. Ah well I will leave the cameras and the rest to your imagination.

An honourable man would confess, say sorry and resign. But not Trump. He would tough it out by being nice to the Russians.

Hellooooooooooooo Hillary are you still there ?

:LOL:

There's no reason why he should be concerned. He said during the campaign that he could shoot somebody on the street and none of his supporters would care. And he was right. And still is. To think that he would be embarrassed by any of this is overly optimistic.

Trump is way out of his depth. And he isn't loved nearly as much as he wants to be. And it's driving him crazy. And he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

Those who don't live here may view all of this as a cartoon, but it has the potential to be very dangerous to everyone. Watch Poland.

If he really is under Moscow;s thumb he may well be influenced by friend Vlad's thinking of exterminating rivals and critics by force. So beware. A call to the Kremlin and the hit squad is only a few hours away.
Clapper & co. had better make their play while they still can.

If he really is under Moscow;s thumb he may well be influenced by friend Vlad's thinking of exterminating rivals and critics by force. So beware. A call to the Kremlin and the hit squad is only a few hours away.
Clapper & co. had better make their play while they still can.

He needn't be under Moscow's thumb. This approach is his modus operandi. Always has been.

We have a man-child engaging in tweet storms a week before his inauguration.

Incredible.

Isn't Poland a routine exercise? For which planning would have most likely started a couple of years ago, It just happens to coincide with Russians making moves with equipment towards the border?

I think the Trump story is fake, not released by the Russians, no confirmation, a sign of the times that there is so much fake news around that people believe anything the media presents.

Isn't Poland a routine exercise? For which planning would have most likely started a couple of years ago, It just happens to coincide with Russians making moves with equipment towards the border?

Too many loonies are in positions of authority, and too many of them are itching for war.

I think the Trump story is fake, not released by the Russians, no confirmation, a sign of the times that there is so much fake news around that people believe anything the media presents.

Any given story true or otherwise is not particularly important. It's the sum total of all of them that is of concern. The fondness of the Right for Putin and Russia scares the hell out of anybody with a memory.

It would be better imho that Mr. Dump never became President. Cozying up to the USA's long time enemy is no joke for her allies. Once Nato fragments that is virtually game over for the West. One man could blow the game.

Russians love Trump. Why would they want him out.

He is for braking up NATO, braking up EU, telling EU to spend more on her own defence. Reducing US support of foreign national armies and bases.

He is also looking at what the drug & defense companies charge for their government contracts and reigning them in.

Telling FBI and CIA to produce evidence rather than hear say slap dash slam dung not dunk.

I'm afraid Trump has more chance of being assassinated by US black op contractor agency than Russia. That is the private arm of the US army. Sort of paid to kill freelancers all in the name of free capitalist enterprise.

Especially so, if he even hints at cutting US military spending.

Russians love Trump. Why would they want him out.

He is for braking up NATO, braking up EU, telling EU to spend more on her own defence. Reducing US support of foreign national armies and bases.

He is also looking at what the drug & defense companies charge for their government contracts and reigning them in.

Telling FBI and CIA to produce evidence rather than hear say slap dash slam dung not dunk.

I'm afraid Trump has more chance of being assassinated by US black op contractor agency than Russia. That is the private arm of the US army. Sort of paid to kill freelancers all in the name of free capitalist enterprise.

Especially so, if he even hints at cutting US military spending.

The Russians want him in and have their man in The White House. Looks like they will succeed too.

Admires Putin because he respects bravado above all else. All about the swagger. That and the biz ties.

The Russians want him in and have their man in The White House. Looks like they will succeed too.

Not about Russians. It's about what the American people want.

American and Russian people want the same thing. Love and Peace on earth.

If by hook or crook that comes about then Hallelujah I'm with Trump all the way. :)

Not about Russians. It's about what the American people want.

American and Russian people want the same thing. Love and Peace on earth.

If by hook or crook that comes about then Hallelujah I'm with Trump all the way. :)

If ya roll over At he may tickle your tummy ! Too easy.

:devilish:

Safe as houses or playing for Rochdale.:LOL:

Attachments

• dt.JPG
    dt.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 134
  • roch.JPG
    roch.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 138