The Next US President

Sure.....after all what has the world got to lose ?....

I am amused that British people are getting their panties in a wad over Trump. :LOL:

MjAxMy03N2M1OGViMjZiMmMxNWJm.png

Sure.....after all what has the world got to lose ?....

Precisely! currently we have some greedy sinister characters running the show, usually just follow the money, just one quick ex the Iraq war where over a million people died and the then vice president Dick cheney's haliburton making billions of dollars. Not to mention legal and illegal arms dealing that's been going on for decades and our so called leaders both military and politically up to their corrupt necks in it ....Trump is just another psychopath and the world will just continue to lose..

Precisely! currently we have some greedy sinister characters running the show, usually just follow the money, just one quick ex the Iraq war where over a million people died and the then vice president Dick cheney's haliburton making billions of dollars. Not to mention legal and illegal arms dealing that's been going on for decades and our so called leaders both military and politically up to their corrupt necks in it ....Trump is just another psychopath and the world will just continue to lose..

Hopefully Congress will stop Trump in his tracks if he gets in. Hillary seems to be fading.

Flip-Flop Trump - that guy will say anything and everything to get out of his own **** dumping on everyone else.

Trump core = Much BS !!!

If he ever gets elected he'll take US back another 50 years.

Dear Abby

My husband hasn't worked for the last 14 years. All he does is get dressed in the morning and hop in his fancy car to visit his cronies .

I know he`s cheated on me many times with young girls who could be his daughters.

I know because he brags about this to me.

He smokes fancy cigars and drinks the most expensive Champagne day and night.

We sleep in separate beds because he`s always telling me he knows I`m a lesbian and my varicose veins and big bottom turn him off!

Should I clobber him with my frying pan, or should I leave him, Abby? Your advice would be appreciated .....

Mad as Hell

Dear Mad as Hell

You don`t have to take that kind of treatment from any man. I suggest you pack your bags and move out a.s.a.p. Don`t resort to clobbering him with the frying pan, and try to act like a lady!

Remember ......you`re running for President of the United States, so try acting like it! :LOL:

Dear Abby

My husband hasn't worked for the last 14 years. All he does is get dressed in the morning and hop in his fancy car to visit his cronies .

I know he`s cheated on me many times with young girls who could be his daughters.

I know because he brags about this to me.

He smokes fancy cigars and drinks the most expensive Champagne day and night.

We sleep in separate beds because he`s always telling me he knows I`m a lesbian and my varicose veins and big bottom turn him off!

Should I clobber him with my frying pan, or should I leave him, Abby? Your advice would be appreciated .....

Mad as Hell

Dear Mad as Hell

You don`t have to take that kind of treatment from any man. I suggest you pack your bags and move out a.s.a.p. Don`t resort to clobbering him with the frying pan, and try to act like a lady!

Remember ......you`re running for President of the United States, so try acting like it! :LOL:

...laughs outloud

Donald Trump branded ‘ignorant and irresponsible’ over nuclear bomb remarks

"Clearly he has no understanding of defence and security and this is completely irresponsible…that is why it is so important that he doesn't win the presidential election of our greatest ally,” he said.

"It's stupid. It would be dangerous if he did get in…this is both ignorant and irresponsible and I hope the American people will ensure that he will never have that responsibility."

In his interview, which courted controversy for his comments regarding abortion in the US, Mr Trump insisted he “would be the last one to use the nuclear weapons”.

This has a touch of Corbyn about it wouldn't you say? Whilst I believe Corbyn, I wouldn't trust our big Don to do anything as he says without first consulting how his hair looks or his bank balance.

rest easy...world.

the next US president is Hillary Clinton

she's a hawk, but she's not a narcissistic psychopath

i'm sorry, i am really sorry the world is the way it is..

we doves have to deal with it :(

we will prevail

Heil Hitlery!

rest easy...world.

the next US president is Hillary Clinton

she's a hawk, but she's not a narcissistic psychopath

HITLERY Clinton, the two-faced lying tyrant who says "Businesses don't create jobs". :rolleyes:

Heil Hitlery!

HITLERY Clinton, the two-faced lying tyrant who says "Businesses don't create jobs". :rolleyes:

Heil Hitlery!

Exactly!

All politicians are honest! :rolleyes:

Supply-side economics never works! :rolleyes:

The Laffer Curve? Don't make me laugh!

Ooh, Ooh, I know. Let's put a speculation tax on Wall Street because those guys are just making too much d**n money.:devilish:

Let us not vote for somebody who wants to make this country like the UK, where they Robin Hood-wink you with more taxes than you can shake a stick at. All done for the sake of the masses who make more money on the dole than they would if they were working and for the sake of financing the NHS, whose increasingly Americanized denizens have grown more unhealthy at an alarming rate even greater than the US. No doubt we have been a bad influence. The NHS increased spending on type-II diabetes alone by 56% in 7 years to £513,000,000 per year. Diabetes accounts for 10% of the drug bill in the NHS.

http://www.hscic.gov.uk/article/4946/22-million-pounds-spent-every-day-on-diabetes-drugs-in-primary-care
http://www.hscic.gov.uk/pubs/presdiab0514

The Laffer Curve is not looking so laughable now, is it?

In an astonishing turn of events, the UK is actually decreasing the corporate tax rate to incentivize businesses. Good on ya, Britain! :clap:

Last edited: