The Next US President

Those homeless gits who's jobs have been burgled you mean?

Perhaps you would like to offer them your spare room?

Sturgeon
Geldof
Cooper
Thompson

These other luvvies offered to house refugees, could they not take in some homeless while they are at it !

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/listen-yvette-cooper-taken-to-task-over-her-refugee-pledge/

Actually, they didn't house anyone. It was all just talk !

I usually cycle pass them. Very sad. :cry:

We need to setup support centres with army style bunk beds to house them in barracks so they don't die alone in the cold.

Difficult to know what to do with such people in our isolated silod nuclear families with no social support. I don't mean government social, more extended family and friend type social.

People all alone. Maybe some of the lonely elderly can house them.

:idea:

I usually cycle pass them. Very sad. :cry:

We need to setup support centres with army style bunk beds to house them in barracks so they don't die alone in the cold.

Difficult to know what to do with such people in our isolated silod nuclear families with no social support. I don't mean government social, more extended family and friend type social.

People all alone. Maybe some of the lonely elderly can house them.

:idea:

I would suggest YMCA type bedrooms ( 10 * 6 ft) with communal meals and social activities. In Bournemouth in the early 60s we had regular visits by up and coming jazz and pop bands.

The "Depression" that Bernanke feared appears to have occurred after all. The only group that weathered the collapse eight years ago was the upper class.

And the elite upper class of US superwealthocracy have taken the reins courtesy of the white working class who felt they didn't want a privileged elite in power........
Of course Hilary contributed with all the signs held aloft by minority ethnic groups, but none by white workers (called middle class in the US I believe). That helped the sense of alienation and of being ignored and unrepresented.

And the elite upper class of US superwealthocracy have taken the reins courtesy of the white working class who felt they didn't want a privileged elite in power........
Of course Hilary contributed with all the signs held aloft by minority ethnic groups, but none by white workers (called middle class in the US I believe). That helped the sense of alienation and of being ignored and unrepresented.

Of course, Europe hasn't done particularly well either . . .

If anyone thinks those billionaires are going to represent the working or even middle class voters must be out of their tiny minds. They are there for the money they can pocket, not to help ole ladies across the road.

He is going headlong into a bustup with the Chinese, daring to talk to Taiwan.

If anyone thinks those billionaires are going to represent the working or even middle class voters must be out of their tiny minds. They are there for the money they can pocket, not to help ole ladies across the road.

He is going headlong into a bustup with the Chinese, daring to talk to Taiwan.

The big question: was that intentional or an accident.

Who called who first?

Of course, Europe hasn't done particularly well either . . .

Our rich are still doing quite nicely thanks.
The last time they got out into the streets to throw rocks and bottles was ............well not yet it seems.

The big question: was that intentional or an accident.

Who called who first?

He was only phoning for a take away from The Taiwan Pork Chop House by Columbus Park but got the wrong number.
Next time he should try (212) 791-7007

Vote recounts are being blocked. Why can't we recount since the money for the costs is there?

Amid debate over whether President-elect Donald Trump's call with Taiwan's president on Friday was meant to send a larger message to China, the soon-to-be leader of the free world took to Twitter to scoff at the idea that Beijing can have a say in U.S. foreign policy.

“Did China ask us if it was OK to devalue their currency (making it hard for our companies to compete), heavily tax our products going into their country (the U.S. doesn’t tax them) or to build a massive military complex in the middle of the South China Sea? I don’t think so!” Trump tweeted.

The tweets sent out by the president-elect suggest the call with Taiwan was more than diplomatic courtesy and was meant to send a clear message to Beijing about how he would operate once in the White House.

--Daniel Politi

Spot on!

I almost can't believe this came from the mainstream media! :clap:

This is sensational!​
(y)

Judge Jeanine Slams Obama: 'Why Are You So Obsessed With Russia?'

Some people don't understand democracy or what an opposition government role is.

It's a bit like electing a tyrant every term and then rest of the time, saying the opposition should simply go and live under some rock.

Numpties. :)

Last edited:
The official opposition fulfils a vital role in Democracy imho. They can point out the shortcomings of the administration and gradually evolve better policies and then hope to get elected next time.