The Next US President

She didn't do anything illegal according to the fbi. People don't believe them obviously

The Director of the FBI - Comey - is a political appointee. Appointed by Obama.

When Hillary was under investigation for the emails last summer he treated her with kid gloves.

He said that the 30,000 emails were an oversight but not a crime. People make 1 mistake in judgement in the U.S. and go to jail every day. She made 30,000.
She knew that it was wrong to use a private email server, but she did it so the emails would not be on a State Department server and they would not be permanently stored there.

She was First Lady for 8 years, Senator for 6 and Secretary of State for 2......she was well versed in handling classified material.

It's not the fact that she made a mistake in judgement , it's because she did it to hide the email traffic from the govt and she lied when she was caught. If she had just admitted she made a mistake and asked for forgiveness it would have ended right there.

About 2,3 weeks about they found an extra 650,000 emails she never disclosed.
Comey said they went through all of the 650k in 2 weeks and 'cleared' her last Wednesday. Just in time for the election.

Comey is a pathetic excuse for an FBI Director. Morale within the FBI is low and there are many within the agency that want him prosecuted when he leaves office. You might even say he is hated by them.

There are 30k missing emails after all.

They found an extra 650K two weeks ago.

----

Now two terabytes of Clinton documents while in the White House have been stolen from the National Archive. The documents stolen appear to contain memos, emails, and other electronic documents from the Clinton White House. This took place while Hillary was serving as secretary of state.
National Archives officials presumed the drive “was stolen,” according to a April 2009 in a email sent by White House counsel Daniel Meltzer to Jim Messina, President Obama’s deputy chief of staff. This is yet another very strange event. No theft of this nature has ever taken place concerning all the documents of a former President.
Trump is wrong. Washington is not a “swamp” that needs to be drained, it is a cesspool and the stench is growing.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...nished-from-national-archive-presumed-stolen/

--------

Wikileaks has also revealed that the Clinton Foundation, which is the closest thing to a Racketeering Organized Crime Family, is being investigated by the IRS. However, sources also say that the FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation is far more serious than did she have classified info on private emails.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...ton-foundation-being-investigated-now-by-irs/

-----

Hillary Clinton is so corrupt the government could honestly spend the next 2,3 years investigating and prosecuting her.

One bright spot, for those who know the context:

The 2016 election was a catastrophe for LGBTQ rights. There was, however, one bright spot in this suffocating brume: In North Carolina, Democratic Attorney General Roy Cooper appears to have unseated Republican Gov. Pat McCrory. On Wednesday, Cooper claimed victory over McCrory with 100 percent of precincts reporting. A margin of 4,772 votes separates the two candidates; McCrory can request a recount, but it’ll be difficult to overcome that relatively sizable margin.

If I recall all he did is insist that if you have a p*nis between you legs that you use the men's room.

He did it for the safety of women. That's not an unreasonable demand considering that it has been the norm in society for 5000 years and it has worked well.

I don't have a problem with a man dressing up like a woman or being a homosexual. You can live your life any way you please as long as you don't infringe on me or anyone else. But it's gone too far ......men should use the men's room and women should use the women's room. If a public venue wants to create a third bathroom facility for 'none of the above'........fine. But I am still using the men's room.

Clinton's chief crime was and is being a woman.

I completely disagree with that. She has continuously had scandal after scandal, even if she wasn't convicted of anything.

Enough of the Clinton scandals already while in or at the white house. (n)

Peter

Due in a couple of weeks is the Trump University alleged "scam", it never ends.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/donald-trump-university-lawsuit

For the past 20 years I used to watch the news religiously, trying to keep well informed. About to move to Germany, I don't speak German well yet, so I'm going to enjoy not knowing and not caring wtf a load of corrupt, power-crazed, self-obsessed individuals are doing the world over.

A rather good exposition of why Donald won the contest is here: http://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/cerberus-trumps-triumph-is-americas-brexit-moment/

Does this excerpt explain why the UK mainstream was somewhat surprised at the result?

"One of the problems for British people in comprehending this American power struggle is that almost all reporting of it is filtered through the mainstream media, particularly the BBC. Armies of achingly politically correct BBC presenters, reporters, producers and editors have traipsed around the United States for months on end, all coming to the same conclusion – that Trump is a vulgar, coarse, ignorant braggart who has alienated so many of their favourite interest groups that he could never stand a chance of beating Hillary – bolstered as she was by the saintly Obama and his perfect wife and legions of Hollywood, showbiz and music stars."

The hysterical reactions of some to the election of Trump leaves me feeling decidedly embarrassed for them. A similar thing occurred following Obama's first win and after Brexit.

For crying out loud, grow a pair!

Its true - he is indeed vulgar, coarse, ignorant braggart who has alienated so many of their favourite interest groups - but in a democratic vote he won.

The anti-Trump street protests are idiotic - angry they may be but do they really think their interests are best served by over-turning the democratic process? Now that's what I call ignorant.

Don't they have backups and data retention and offsite document management systems at the white house?

Deleting files does not delete what should be daily backups. Unless they too were systematically erased, which would be very difficult but not impossible.

There should be a foot print with access control, one could identify culprit.

The Director of the FBI - Comey - is a political appointee. Appointed by Obama.

When Hillary was under investigation for the emails last summer he treated her with kid gloves.

He said that the 30,000 emails were an oversight but not a crime. People make 1 mistake in judgement in the U.S. and go to jail every day. She made 30,000.
She knew that it was wrong to use a private email server, but she did it so the emails would not be on a State Department server and they would not be permanently stored there.

She was First Lady for 8 years, Senator for 6 and Secretary of State for 2......she was well versed in handling classified material.

It's not the fact that she made a mistake in judgement , it's because she did it to hide the email traffic from the govt and she lied when she was caught. If she had just admitted she made a mistake and asked for forgiveness it would have ended right there.

About 2,3 weeks about they found an extra 650,000 emails she never disclosed.
Comey said they went through all of the 650k in 2 weeks and 'cleared' her last Wednesday. Just in time for the election.

Comey is a pathetic excuse for an FBI Director. Morale within the FBI is low and there are many within the agency that want him prosecuted when he leaves office. You might even say he is hated by them.

They found an extra 650K two weeks ago.

----

Now two terabytes of Clinton documents while in the White House have been stolen from the National Archive. The documents stolen appear to contain memos, emails, and other electronic documents from the Clinton White House. This took place while Hillary was serving as secretary of state.
National Archives officials presumed the drive “was stolen,” according to a April 2009 in a email sent by White House counsel Daniel Meltzer to Jim Messina, President Obama’s deputy chief of staff. This is yet another very strange event. No theft of this nature has ever taken place concerning all the documents of a former President.
Trump is wrong. Washington is not a “swamp” that needs to be drained, it is a cesspool and the stench is growing.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...nished-from-national-archive-presumed-stolen/

--------

Wikileaks has also revealed that the Clinton Foundation, which is the closest thing to a Racketeering Organized Crime Family, is being investigated by the IRS. However, sources also say that the FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation is far more serious than did she have classified info on private emails.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...ton-foundation-being-investigated-now-by-irs/

-----

Hillary Clinton is so corrupt the government could honestly spend the next 2,3 years investigating and prosecuting her.

Most of the loss was due to the earlier fall in sp500 so technically they made it back plus some - aside from the Mexican billionaires - .

I am referring to Slim, he lost alone 5.1 billion in this move.

Seems like he is (Trump) already taking money out of the Mexicans....

Yesterday was the 9/11 for people who can read a calendar correctly.

There is never a school book depository overlooking a plaza when you need one.

. . . There is never a school book depository overlooking a plaza when you need one.
I was just thinking the other day that it's been a while since a U.S. citizen indulged the nation's penchant for assassinating their President. Doubtless, Mr. Trump's security detail will be the crème de la crème and taking pot shots at him won't be quite as easy as it was back in 1981 when John Hinckley Jr. shot and wounded President Reagan and three others outside a hotel in Washington.

do not underestimate the American people on this, yes Trump used them but they also used him together with his madness, only few people could have done what he did and in that style, he went against everybody and everything knowing he had the greatest engine behind him, the people. They spoke as the English did, what is left is just a bunch of radical chic trying to find a suitable motivation for all this, it is too late, they are left behind as usual.

. He has also expressed admiration for strongmen such as Russian President Vladimir Putin, with whom he has promised to forge a closer relationship based on mutual respect.

I can't help thinking of just what happened. I mean is there a possibility that it didn't really happen ? How could so many intelligent and informed people be so wrong ? OK in the scenes of smoke and mirrors it looks undeniable but what if his ole buddy Vlad in the Kremlin and his hacker boys somehow fixed the election machines ?
Now I am not saying they did but it is an outside possibility. Just in the key states would be enough to tip the balance. Perhaps the Coney island man would like to have a look or maybe not unless he is paid enough. Politics is a dirty business as everyone knows. The machines are probably antiquated too and able to be fixed.

Just a thought guys but no proof I regret to say. The conspiracy theorists could run with this one and Hillary might yet win.

Last edited:
I can't help thinking of just what happened. I mean is there a possibility that it didn't really happen ? OK in the scenes of smoke and mirrors it looks undeniable but what if his ole buddy Vlad in the Kremlin and his hacker boys somehow fixed the election machines ?
Now I am not saying they did but it is an outside possibility. Just in the key states would be enough to tip the balance. Perhaps the Coney island man would like to have a look or maybe not unless he is paid enough. Politics is a dirty business as everyone knows. The machines are probably antiquated too and able to be fixed.

Just a thought guys but no proof I regret to say. The conspiracy theorists could run with this one and Hillary might yet win.

:innocent:

Pat

Stop smoking that sh@t....:LOL:

Yesterday was the 9/11 for people who can read a calendar correctly.

There is never a school book depository overlooking a plaza when you need one.

The triangulated crossfire , a tried and tested method....plus, it's high time there was a sequel to jfk...... DJT...starring .....mmm, tough one that..What actor has hair that bad.:LOL: ?