The Most reliable website/iphone app for live stock prices

hkmt

Hi Everyone

I am dealing with penny shares at the moment. As most of you know volatility can create huge differences within minutes when dealing with penny shares.

Unfortunately the websites/Iphone apps that I found for watching the prices are at least 15 minutes delayed. This caused me couple of really good opportunities :(

Can you give any advice about the reliable websites/Iphone apps for checking the live stock prices?

Thanks...

Hi Everyone

I am dealing with penny shares at the moment. As most of you know volatility can create huge differences within minutes when dealing with penny shares.

Unfortunately the websites/Iphone apps that I found for watching the prices are at least 15 minutes delayed. This caused me couple of really good opportunities :(

Can you give any advice about the reliable websites/Iphone apps for checking the live stock prices?

Thanks...

Hi,

Unfortunately this is a common scenario, not many websites/iphone apps will give you live prices as this is something they will hold back for the ‘active/paying’ customer. What you can do (a little cheekily) is to open a spread betting account with someone who has an iphone app and maybe deposit a very small amount (£50-£100) and then use that app for your live prices!

Problem solved…..