The Most reliable website/iphone app for live stock prices

hkmt

10 0
Hi Everyone

I am dealing with penny shares at the moment. As most of you know volatility can create huge differences within minutes when dealing with penny shares.

Unfortunately the websites/Iphone apps that I found for watching the prices are at least 15 minutes delayed. This caused me couple of really good opportunities :(

Can you give any advice about the reliable websites/Iphone apps for checking the live stock prices?

Thanks...

CityMasterTrader

77 2
Hi Everyone

I am dealing with penny shares at the moment. As most of you know volatility can create huge differences within minutes when dealing with penny shares.

Unfortunately the websites/Iphone apps that I found for watching the prices are at least 15 minutes delayed. This caused me couple of really good opportunities :(

Can you give any advice about the reliable websites/Iphone apps for checking the live stock prices?

Thanks...

Hi,

Unfortunately this is a common scenario, not many websites/iphone apps will give you live prices as this is something they will hold back for the ‘active/paying’ customer. What you can do (a little cheekily) is to open a spread betting account with someone who has an iphone app and maybe deposit a very small amount (£50-£100) and then use that app for your live prices!

Problem solved…..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock